14th lion dance competition 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

egnaro

Dec 19, 2007
Boon Lay, Singapore
Hi all,

May I know which team won the lion dance free style competition for above and their performance? I missed the show... :cry: anyone know?

Very disappointing, NanXian 南仙 which is the winning team for the previous 2 competitions had lost to the Long Tian team. Nanxian scored a total of 18.32 points against Longtian's 18.37 points. :eek:

Too bad, NanXian couldn't keep the trophy permanently.

What abt the traditional category? I watched the 1st 3 teams in the finals only. :)

I only know wenyang won the northern lion category. nan xian lost by 0.05... such a pity.

wat to do the deduction of 0.1 on thhe first day Due to the collision of the kite
and the o.1 on the final day csot them the title
haiz they all feel very low too

Very disappointing, NanXian 南仙 which is the winning team for the previous 2 competitions had lost to the Long Tian team. Nanxian scored a total of 18.32 points against Longtian's 18.37 points. :eek:

Too bad, NanXian couldn't keep the trophy permanently.

I saw the long tian's performance on fri, they were goot! Didn't manage to see any of Nanxian's performance...:)

competition is liddat...everyone works hard to dethrone the previous champion...as long as it is won fair n square, I am all for more competition...

Last edited:
I saw the long tian's performance on fri, they were goot! Didn't manage to see any of Nanxian's performance...:)

competition is liddat...everyone works hard to dethrone the previous champion...as long as it is won fair n square, I am all for more competition...

compare the technique and skill of past and now, lion dance troupe nowaday ready did very well and improvement. :thumbsup:

more like a stunt performance then traditional performance. (at least won't fall aslp watching)

remember I used to travel to malaysia just to watch their national competition.

compare the technique and skill of past and now, lion dance troupe nowaday ready did very well and improvement. :thumbsup:

more like a stunt performance then traditional performance. (at least won't fall aslp watching)

remember I used to travel to malaysia just to watch their national competition.

nice to watch but a bit dangerous . a few of my friends broke many bones tryin.:cry:

nice to watch but a bit dangerous . a few of my friends broke many bones tryin.:cry:

i saw one troupe dropped twice on the first day...:confused:

I havnt broke my bone before but always injure myself badly when I was young. I was just like them now... jumping up and down like nobody business.

Status
Not open for further replies.