Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake

May 23, 2004
EAST
Y this Korea drama series in Singapore is not as hot as at Taiwan and Hong Kong? After watching this series.. i begin to realize tat i had never ever watch such a touching n romance drama series b4..:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: does anyone enjoy this series as much as i do? ;p

me!!! i like this show... make me feel like going to korea 4th time :p
hey you are very pretty ^^

Haze said:

change your angle & you can be as pretty as HIM!

i've finished watching it in korean language... hehe... i watched the 1st & last episode.. hehe... anyway... i find it quite educational...

Haze said:

Me not pretty..i'm guy.. only my avatar pretty.. haha :bsmilie: Btw i have the same feeling as you .. feel like to go there n take a look at the Film scene..;) n i love the soundtrack too.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:

i've finished watching it in korean language... hehe... i watched the 1st & last episode.. hehe... anyway... i find it quite educational...

Ya.. you right.. change the angle n she can be as pretty as mine :bsmilie: .

Best korea show of the year! Watching half way now, kakkakakaka

:cheergal:

+evenstar said:
Very nice show.....watched it twice

You don't have to post twice to tell us you watched twice. :p

Guess I'll watch twice too. ;p

togu said:
You don't have to post twice to tell us you watched twice. :p

Guess I'll watch twice too. ;p

haha :bsmilie: ya lor.. but must always control the tears drop when come to the touching part.. veli seong men..:cry:

I love Korean Drama. Currently watching Lovers in Paris.
After that will watch 大長今. I have not buy the DVD/VCD yet.
Anybody wanna sell?? Hehee... ;p

I think many Korean drama lovers will go to Korea after enjoyed
some shows, correct?? Me, one of the silly big fans! After watched
few, visited Korea last May. Will go again... for Winter!:lovegrin:

Haze said:

4th time? So Haze, u have experienced all the 4 seasons huh??

Watched it and enjoyed it a lot.

Would also recommend highly another series titled 商道.

:thumbsup:

Why not popular? Simply because it is only on cable, Channel 55 only. That is not a standard channel in the package. Learned quite a few things on cooking too...

Dae Jang Geum = 大長今 I watch it twice already, now going for the third round! Hahaha.....really nice drama with love, deceit, a little of fighting, medicine, FOOD, friendship and betrayal. This drama has it ALL.......but really not for the faint hearted. I have a few friends who kept on watching until the wee hours of the morning as they bought DVDs ($79.90 at Sembawang Music) and you can't stop a single episode! Those who have not watch it will be wondering why is it called 大長今. Watch it and you will know how the title of this movie got it's famous name!

It is currently the best Korean Drama in Asia at the moment. Have a great Malaysian, Hong Kongers and Taiwanese fans supporting this actress. Fans in Hong Kong when berserk when she did a promo on 大長今. This show is a true story found in the Korean History long long time ago.

Lee Young Ae who is the main actress just came out with another movie called Sympathy For Lady Vengeance. This is a must to watch for those who love thriller movies. Another different side of her.

More of her here.

http://www.leeyoungae.org
http://www.leeyoungae.net

This is the her latest movie. Not sure if the cinemas is bringing in this show.
poster1.jpg

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:

eheh I thought he is a guy :p

LolliPoP said:
4th time? So Haze, u have experienced all the 4 seasons huh??

nahh.. i went 3times within 2 yrs kekeek.. i went to two times winter and one times spring. Spring is very nice. I went to JinHae.. did you watch ROMANCE? i went to that bridge full of cherry blossom.. very nice..

I want to go Autumn badly :(
Got to wait for my friend marry then go again.. hope she choose autumn :p

Haze said:
eheh I thought he is a guy :p

There is a lot of members who love to post ladies avatars.......so you will get used to it! (Change from eat to it!) Hahaha......!

Status
Not open for further replies.