14-54 is out of stock in CP

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg omg! another 11-22 user.
How much you paid for it?

abhivachan said:
Yes. I love this lens. Tomorrow I am going to the temple morning @7AM,Planning to use this lens.

Let's organize a shoot this Sat morning.

abhivachan said:
Today I went to CP to buy the 14-54. It's out of stock. After i had long conversation with my wife finally i bought 11-22mm.

Congratulation! 11-22mm is indeed a better choice over 14-54. I am sure you will agree.

abhivachan said:
For me discussion is required, Otherwise, my wife will not allow me enter into house.:cry:

guess it should be that way since it is her money....... just j/king: your money = my money, my money = my money!

but..... you managed to get a very good zuiko wide lens! Yeah!:)

got this feeling that i might sell my 50mm for this lense already.. -_-"

NMSS_2 said:
guess it should be that way since it is her money....... just j/king: your money = my money, my money = my money!

but..... you managed to get a very good zuiko wide lens! Yeah!:)

You are absolutely right. Now she changed all my pin numbers in both atm and as well as the internet account. The reason is I should not look for other lens in this year. So for the next lens i have to wait for next year.:)

haha......now i know what to look for when i am looking for a wife.. ;)

abhivachan said:
Just double checked the receipt $1120 (11-22mm, 72mm BW UV filter).

ot a bit... was thinking $1122 would be an interesting price for the lens ;p

Can post some test shots now? Just take some rubbish shots at home....(use a tripod)

abhivachan said:
Today I went to CP to buy the 14-54. It's out of stock. After i had long conversation with my wife finally i bought 11-22mm.

any idea when they will get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.