13 Nov Studio Shoot - Sport Wear

Status
Not open for further replies.

nostalgia

Feb 25, 2003
Jurong West
crossroads-photography.com
Hi guys

back to organise a shoot after a long time. This time will be studio. Theme will be sportwear. Haha...kindly give me ur support or help upz my thread!!! thanks!

Date: 13 Nov (Sat)
Time : 1400-1700hrs (3 hours)
Venue : To be announced thru email

Model : Xuefen
Attire : Sport Wear (Netball, Basketball and maybe another set)

Cost : $55
Max pax : 6

mDSC_0029_low.jpg

mDSC_0037_low.jpg

1. Reserved

to be franked...she don't look very sporty...but well...looks can be decieving... :dunno:

arghh... pity i got something else on. :cry: cannot join!!!
upz for u

aoelof said:
to be franked...she don't look very sporty...but well...looks can be decieving... :dunno:

Hmm...maybe you are right...well...as a newbie photographer, i dun think i got much experience to visalise whether she is sporty or not. Hahaha....i will just whack and shoot then see hor..newbie mentality.. :bsmilie:

perhaps you can give me some advice to this newbie on how to salvage :)

kirk said:
arghh... pity i got something else on. :cry: cannot join!!!
upz for u

hey kirk

thanks for the upz!! up for ur thread too..Jolin is a good model to shoot. PSS members who has shot jolin during the marina city park will know. she looks like one hongkong actress.

nostalgia said:
yo...so low response?

1. Reserved *nightwolf75*

Mabbe it's the theme... Not as many would like sports wear compare to casual, elegant, bikini, etc... ;p Try changing the theme??

Beautiful model! Upzz for u :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I juz feel she'll be better in elegant or fashion.... :think:

sportwear theme is fine. more details would be helpful.

Hi guys...

well..to cater for the response..may push the shoot to sun afternoon...well..will need to ask the studio guy and nightwolf75 about this. will confirm by tomorrow.

as for shoot details
1. we will be going for a sporty look with a netball attire in the first outfits. keywords that go along is motions..expression is cheerful, sporty

2. we will be going for a more subtly quiet look...'Wen Jing' will be the word for it...we will use it with prop like tennis racket or some simple yoga moves.

hope this will helps.

reason of doing sport wear is due to too many causal/bikini shoot going on. With the huge amount of sports competition going on in Oct and Nov...maybe sportswear will serve something interesting.

Hi guys and gals

date confirmed pushed to 14 Nov (Sun). Timing will still remain the same. so let get the list going... :)

1. reserved *nighwolf75*

Hi guys and gals

date confirmed pushed to 14 Nov (Sun). Timing will still remain the same. so let get the list going...

1. reserved *nighwolf75*
2. ashleyy
3. edwinywh

hey nightwolf75..thanks for the up!!!! hahahaaha..shoot is confirmed on...will email back location of studio thru PM soon

1. reserved *nighwolf75*
2. ashleyy
3. edwinywh

2 more places...anyone interested?

ashleyy and edwinywh...can u PM me your camera model? thanks.

Hehe,so far only 3 people shooting???Good leh,can take own sweet time to shoot already. :D Astia!!Here I come!!

edwinywh said:
Hehe,so far only 3 people shooting???Good leh,can take own sweet time to shoot already. :D Astia!!Here I come!!

3 people? U say too early liao.. end up double the amt! hahah...

Anyway, I have a great time.. Thanks to all who were there.. Your pointers were GREAT! Of cos we couldn't have done it without our lovely model here!

Who is able to pose a great pose and wait! HOLD IT THERE!! lolz :bigeyes:
Thanks Xuefen. ;p

Ashleyy said:

Anyway, I have a great time.. Thanks to all who were there.. Your pointers were GREAT! Of cos we couldn't have done it without our lovely model here!

Thanks Xuefen. ;p

yo..Thank for the support....Good that you guys have enjoyed yourselves. She is a great model. Nice attitude too!!

p.s. just to clarify, the rest of ppl are just my photography buddies...they came over to support and to collect some stuff...hahaha..so there is only bascally 4 ppl only excluding me.

Ashleyy said:

Thanks Xuefen. ;p

geez.. thanks for your compliment! today was really fun with so many people around! special thanks to Kt for organising the shoot, sam, ace, ashley and edwin! last but not least, thanks for dropping by, knight, jordan and kirk! thank you!

sheeps_dream said:
geez.. thanks for your compliment! today was really fun with so many people around! special thanks to Kt for organising the shoot, sam, ace ashley and edwin! last but not least, thanks for dropping by, knight, jordan and kirk! thank you!

Hey! U got second post! 1 model shot 1 post? :think:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.