13 June 2004 - Maelle (Champion of Hottest Babe Contest) - Bikini - Outdoor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModelShooterz

Feb 5, 2004
Hi, it's me again. We are bringing to you yet another model shoot on 13 June 2004. We are featuring the top prize winner, ie the CHAMPION in the recent beauty contest "Are You the Hottest Babe" held at RAV Disco.

Further details as follows:
Date: 13 June 2004
Place: Outdoor/Beach (TBC)
Time: 2pm - 6pm
Cost: $60 per photographer
Ratio: 8 Photographers to 1 Model

If necessary, we shall bring along a change of bikini for our models so that you never get bored with just one outfit! As this is a group shoot, theoretically speaking, you will be having 4 hours of shooting time with the model, excluding changing and rest times.

As part of ongoing promotions, we will have a fashion stylist on hand to assist you in creative direction if you run out of poses for the model.

So why hesitate? Pm me today or preferably, email me at modelshooter88@NO SPAM HERE yahoo.com.sg to reserve your spot today! (remove the words NOSPAMHERE before emailing - duh!)

P.S. Early Birds who confirm before Wednesday 2359 will get to enjoy our promotional rate of $55 instead of the usual $60.

ModelShooterz said:
P.S. Early Birds who confirm before Wednesday 2359 will get to enjoy our promotional rate of $55 instead of the usual $50.
In that case, please give me the usual rate and sign me up after wed 2359! :bsmilie:
No seriously, sign me up, this sounds like fun.

tingchiyen said:
In that case, please give me the usual rate and sign me up after wed 2359! :bsmilie:

Up for ModelShooterz!

"P.S. Early Birds who confirm before Wednesday 2359 will get to enjoy our promotional rate of $55 instead of the usual $50."

Can you correct your $50.00 to $60.00?

TCY, Maelle is a great model to shoot! She is from France and currently studying in Singapore. She's young and looks great on camera especially outdoor.

tingchiyen said:

Wah TCY, shooting for bikini photog of year ? :D

ooops, boo boo on my part, thanks Pro Image!
:embrass:

Pro Image said:
Up for ModelShooterz!

"P.S. Early Birds who confirm before Wednesday 2359 will get to enjoy our promotional rate of $55 instead of the usual $50."

Can you correct your $50.00 to $60.00?

TCY, Maelle is a great model to shoot! She is from France and currently studying in Singapore. She's only 15 years but looks great on camera especially outdoor.

1. tingchiyen

interested... pls add me.

jeff49er said:
Wah TCY, shooting for bikini photog of year ? :D
More like "Teeko 2004" runner-up... come leh, haven't shot outdoors with you yet! :cool:

tingchiyen said:
More like "Teeko 2004" runner-up... come leh, haven't shot outdoors with you yet! :cool:

Wah lo say so loud about my being teeko. can sue for tort u know :D

I am certainly not a grand champion.

as for outdoor, well we have a chance to do pte shoot.

Date: 13 May 2004

1. tingchiyen
2. grado
3. P-N

Sounds like this model is hot ;)

Can get her to put on some baby oil or even sand on her?

I suppose you can, bring ur own baby oil and ask the model on that day to rub some?

But first of all, the $64,000 qn is, are you interested in joining?

jeff49er said:
Sounds like this model is hot ;)

Can get her to put on some baby oil or even sand on her?

Sorry just taking this out before someone leech it away......

Guys....this is a must shoot. Miss this out and you have to wait. Oh if you want me to get rid of this photo, just PM me. Thanks!

no problemo Pro Image, in fact I must thank you for putting up such a gorgeous photo of Maelle.

anyone interested in the shoot can pm me!

ModelShooterz said:
no problemo Pro Image, in fact I must thank you for putting up such a gorgeous photo of Maelle.

anyone interested in the shoot can pm me!

No problem bro! Anytime..... :D

ModelShooterz said:
I suppose you can, bring ur own baby oil and ask the model on that day to rub some?

But first of all, the $64,000 qn is, are you interested in joining?

Hi

any chance for each photog to shoot individually ?

]Date: 13 May 2004

1. tingchiyen
2. grado
3. P-N
4. Yung

oops :embrass:
tks for the heads up!

jOhO said:
think u might wanna change the typo in the date... or invent a time machine. ;p ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.