12th May Allstars Bikini shoot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravemaid

Aug 3, 2005
Central
www.heliosmediadesign.com
Halo guys!! This is an encore shoot! Hurry join and don't miss this oppportunity!

Theme:
Bikini and beach casuals

Models:
Valerie, June, Melody, Feine, Samantha

valerietanjong.jpg
Valerie
june.jpg
June
melodytanjong.jpg
Melody
purple01.jpg
Feine
samantha-02.jpg
Samantha

Date:
12th May (Friday/public holiday)

Time:
4.00-7.00pm

Beach (to be disclosed to participants only)

Outfits:
Casual beach wear x 2
Bikinis x 2

Cost:
$80/pax
Maximum 15 photographers

Please PM me to reserve your slot. Kindly include your name, CS nick and handphone number. Kindly make your payment through bank fund transfer prompty to ensure your slot is confirmed. Further payment details will be disclosed to confirmed participants only.

Thank you and I look forward to seeing you guys at the shoot!

Cheers ,
Lydia

Sorry have to miss this one - will be in Bali then! Have fun!

Gravemaid said:
YAY!!! 1 slot left!!! Hurry guys!!!

Yayyyyy! This is fabulously fabulous! Upsssssssss! :thumbsup:

This is great =D Cant wait for it! Cheers!:D

All slots on reserve now!! For those who have reserved slots from me, if you don't want to miss this opportunity, pls make your payment asap and PM me. If you want to drop your reservation, pls inform me as well so that I can give your slots out to the rest.Thanks!!

Reserve

Photographer 1 (q****_****n)
Photographer 2 (K***o)
Photographer 3 (f****b*******)
Photographer 4 (l****g)
Photographer 5 (c*****e)

Yawoo said:
Told by Gravemaid that Feine had something urgent to attend to on that day so have deceided to replace Feine with popular Haley.Hurry guys.... Act fast Left only a couple of slots..

Hoping that the response is not bad either..Last but not least,not forgetting to thanks kind EOW for his wonderful photos... & wishing that they will attract more people to join us as well..hehehe..
Upz for YMA(YAWOO MODELS AGENCY);p
one more pic upz for bro Yawoo...

PICT2090-01.jpg

eow said:
Upz for YMA(YAWOO MODELS AGENCY);p
one more pic upz for bro Yawoo...

PICT2090-01.jpg

Yo... really thanks for ur generous support...

hi to all that we have met today. It was a great get together. Maybe the orgainser could consider PM us the email contacts including the models for sharing of pics?

lewong said:
hi to all that we have met today. It was a great get together. Maybe the orgainser could consider PM us the email contacts including the models for sharing of pics?

Hope you guys enjoyed yourself today! Though it rained but it's still wet and fun :D If you have any pics you wanna share, please email to sales@heliosmediadesign.com. Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.