$120 000 per wedding?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you think Sg wedding photogs are :angry: :angry: about undercutting :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

haha u can be sure that I will never pay $120K for a wedding shots..:bsmilie: nor I can afford it either.. :embrass:

catchlights said:
Yes, shooting jpg and P mode.:bsmilie:

professional mode

catchlights said:
Correct! Specially design for professional, because they are too busy to think. :bsmilie:

and to busy to snap, they shoot.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
thats y he using those top of the range model... for him to do bursting... he submit in GIF somemore... hehehe
Are you sure?

IIRC, he is using Fujipix S3pro. I think some CSers here are much better equip then him.

drumma said:
$120000 in what currency lei? looks like he's based in US?

US currency.

Hmm.. looking at his Biography.. no easy person.. but then again, over in US, that's justified. The people there will pay for the artistic form, not just service and certain people in the society level there are able to afford it.

how come his light sphere dun hav a cap?

went thru this bio, from pharmarcy to photog to inventor and wealth builder. definately someone with determination to get things his way. He dose see the limitations he faced with photography as opportunities for product market.

@ USD$10K per hour, he sure knows how to charge ;p

CYRN said:
how come his light sphere dun hav a cap?

went thru this bio, from pharmarcy to photog to inventor and wealth builder. definately someone with determination to get things his way. He dose see the limitations he faced with photography as opportunities for product market.

@ USD$10K per hour, he sure knows how to charge ;p
The cap is used only when the ceiling are too low, or you want to point the flash light direct to the subjuct.

Wah! US$120K is still a lot even in US standard... unless husband is provided in the package. But honestly some photographers post a ridiculous price which he will never expect anyone to take, but this makes his next best price cheap in comparison.

catchlights said:
Are you sure?

IIRC, he is using Fujipix S3pro. I think some CSers here are much better equip then him.

US currency.

Should I buy S3pro and not D200 now?

Time to get a 1DsMkII w/16-35 f/2.8 and den charge ppl $1K/hr. :think:

jsbn said:
Time to get a 1DsMkII w/16-35 f/2.8 and den charge ppl $1K/hr. :think:

should start charging first... then get 1ds2 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.