12-year-old Singapore student’s anti-gay appeal on YouTube goes viral

UncleFai

Mar 10, 2010
Singapore
Seems like he suffered quite a bit of online bullying...

12-year-old Singapore student

Poor kid.

The title of this thread is the one used by Yahoo! News SG - it is definitely not correct - he is not being "anti-gay".

Last edited:
It is more about anti-bullying... nothing about gay or not

It is more about anti-bullying... nothing about gay or not

I posted a comment there to ask Yahoo! News to change the title - else he may get more mud because of that.

I posted a comment there to ask Yahoo! News to change the title - else he may get more mud because of that.

oh please. when you notice how Yahoo News titles its "articles", you'll realize that they don't give a hoot about misrepresenting the facts.

Anwar's 50,000 strong rally becomes 100,000
May Day protest turnout was about 3,000, they reported 6,000. even when the article itself says 3,000

Yahoo News isn't a reliable source for news. too bad lots of Singaporeans think it is. anything written or posted by their team of "journalists" are either plagiarized or edited until it stirs anti-government sentiments.

so no, i'll not take any article from the Straits Times or Yahoo News seriously

He's using a really nice videocam though. :)

yup. I noticed that also, last time I was 12 I dun even have point and shoot. bahaha.

good they start early these days.

sorry, kpo i went to see too.... lols!

he is using this:

[Theo Chen 8 hours ago
I use a Canon 650d to film. And Final Cut Pro X and iMovie to edit :) Just before anyone else asks!]

when I was 12, i dint even have a pro cam. only those Kodak types, have to roll my films. LOLS~!

Nowadays still got youngster do parting arh? I thought all doing layer here, layer there, spike here, spike there Gatsby beng style already?

Hmm... if his school mates giving problems, maybe he can consider switching school from SJI to ACS.

Canon 650D, Final Cut and iMovie at age 12? Materially, he is from a well off family.

When we were age 12, some of us had more down to earth problems ...like whether family can afford the school fees or family needs to find money to buy the new school term text books. (This is NOT a joke)

He's quite well spoken. Maybe got future as a lawyer.

Last edited: