Status
Not open for further replies.

babyfairy

Apr 19, 2007
Ang Mo Kio
shrentan.multiply.com
Shoot Details

Date:12 April 2008, Saturday

Time: 9.00am to 12.30pm (incul 1/2 hour resting time)

: To be released to confirmed participants only.

Outfits :Fashion

Models : 3

Refreshment : Home made Breakfast by Babyfairy

No of photographers
: Min 12 (5:1) , Max 18 (6:1)

Price : $70 ( 65 for Regular) ( Higher price is bcs the model rate... hope all my dear understand!!) ( Anyway.. will hv 20 dollars voucher this time..)

To begin...

1. Kindly PM or SMS me @ 94828260/90099219 with your name, nick & mobile number to reserve a slot.
2. Payment details will then be sent to you via SMS.
3. Shoot details will be sent to you via SMS after payment is made.
4. My email : babyfairy168@hotmail.com

Model : Elaine, Channelle , Danielle ....

elaine_size.jpg
DSC_3456-_border_1_.jpg
da_size.jpg

Credit to Kenn for Elaine photo & Alvin for Channelle photo & Colin for Danielle photo....Tks o....:heart:

Hi hi.. dear... As request, i organize another shoot wif same model & same price... Dear dear who in my reserved list got priority to attend this shoot & of course if u r already in my sun shoot but wish to change to this sat shoot, jus simply drop me a sms to inform me & i will arrange it!!ok??see u soon!!!!!

sorry... dear... i wrong put the date liao...... i repost later cause my laptop balt going flat le... wait ya wait ya.... sorry... i admit i am sotong.... sob......:cry::cry:

Hey Guys/Gals - Newbie to the model shoots - Do we need a flash unit for the shoot? Havent gotten one leh :sweat:

Thks!

Sorry to infrom all my dear that, i can oni confirm the date by tmr .....sob.. sorry for my mistake, but as promise i will organize another one wif the same model & same price asap.... so sorry...

Pls pm or sms me if u interest in this shoot i will put you in reserved list first.... so sorry....

hey Sat is good!

Will it start at 9:30am sharp? Need to go off at 10:30am. Don't mind paying the full amt.

Hey Guys/Gals - Newbie to the model shoots - Do we need a flash unit for the shoot? Havent gotten one leh :sweat:

Thks!

It all depend on the location of the shoot. There are some locations where the shoot are conducted under the shade. Under such conditions, flash is a must

Newbie too.. something flash is also need when not under shade. Need a flash to counter the bright sunlight shinning from the back of the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.