Status
Not open for further replies.

MÝ Ðë©ËMBëR®

Deregistered
Sep 10, 2005
Meteora
www.facebook.com
hi people...
i was just wondering if these two lenses are enuff to cover for wedding shots? will be trying out my 1st wedding shots next month so i'll need your comments please... thanks² ;)

MÝ Ðë©ËMBëR®;2503295 said:
hi people...
i was just wondering if these two lenses are enuff to cover for wedding shots? will be trying out my 1st wedding shots next month so i'll need your comments please... thanks² ;)

Your kit lens and sb800 is enough already.

Agree w ortega n zaxh81... :)

But then still depends on where u r shootin. If itz a small 3-room flat, u might wanna consider e 12-24... ;)

Just bring everything along for your wedding shoot. After all, it's just 3 lenses (actually 2 lenses, since 1 is already attached to your camera body), a speedlight and a tripod. How inconvenient can that be?

If you're the only one covering the wedding, besides the above advise on lens, flash, etc, I would STRONGLY suggest bringing along a backup body. That's for equipment.

There're, of course, more important things to note.

12-24 is a good choice for weddings.

Again, it depends on how you want your shots to turn out.

Some photographers prefer using the Standard zoom range(after 1.5x), while some prefer the ultra wide range such as the 12-24(after 1.5x)

For me, I would bring both.Besides, you already have the Tokina 12-24, unless you are fussy about the focussing speed/noise.

Just curious, you first wedding shoot, is it a paid one?

12-24 is a good choice for weddings.

Again, it depends on how you want your shots to turn out.

Some photographers prefer using the Standard zoom range(after 1.5x), while some prefer the ultra wide range such as the 12-24(after 1.5x)

For me, I would bring both.Besides, you already have the Tokina 12-24, unless you are fussy about the focussing speed/noise.

Just curious, you first wedding shoot, is it a paid one?

rite bro... thanks for the tip! :thumbsup: nope... this wedding shot is not a paid one... it just involves some little sum... as a token of friendship... :D

Ha... friends' wedding shoots are always excuses for me to get new stuffs... congrats to your friend and good luck to your shootings...

Personally I find it rather difficult to shoot with 50mm... i got lazy legs... and not wide enough...
Short focal length lens are not heavy to carry around so bring your whole arsenal along....

Ha... friends' wedding shoots are always excuses for me to get new stuffs... congrats to your friend and good luck to your shootings...

Personally I find it rather difficult to shoot with 50mm... i got lazy legs... and not wide enough...
Short focal length lens are not heavy to carry around so bring your whole arsenal along....

thanks² bro... i'll look forward to tt & im preparing to slog like 5kgs of stuff to e wedding! :bsmilie:

MÝ Ðë©ËMBëR®;2508201 said:
rite bro... thanks for the tip! :thumbsup: nope... this wedding shot is not a paid one... it just involves some little sum... as a token of friendship... :D

But you are the official and only one right?:)

As most ppl had said.. yr camera body and kit lens is sufficient.
as for the other 2 lenses, 12-24 and 50 F1.8, you will use only if you have time to change lens and shoot the "effect" for this 2 lens eg. "ultra wide angle" and Veri fine bokeh(low light)...

As most ppl had said.. yr camera body and kit lens is sufficient.
as for the other 2 lenses, 12-24 and 50 F1.8, you will use only if you have time to change lens and shoot the "effect" for this 2 lens eg. "ultra wide angle" and Veri fine bokeh(low light)...

noted... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.