11 winners for the $10m Toto Hongbao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ah Pao

Nov 7, 2003
Singapore
www.facebook.com
Still less than $1m per person...doink...so what's the diff compared to the normal Toto draws?

In the end it's Singapore Pools that get to benefit with the upsurge in the amount of betters...

No diff.... sometimes normal draw can reach $2.5m with only 1 winner.

But winning money in CNY.. like that huge amount already makes your dream come true ahead of the year :D

dun complain leh....ard 800 thousand leh....keep in the bank earn interest also enuff to pay car loan, housing loan oreadi.

if u dun have house or car, even better....u can dun need to work oreadi..Earn interest like siao..

Can't keep in the bank and earn interest for years, b'cos you'll be taxed from the following year.

Spenf it all with your dream stuffs and gadgets.......... buy "BIG MAMA".....

Congrats to those who're a little lucky and strike and for those who've missed (inclusive myself), try next time.

Hehehe............... GOOD LUCK!

Cheers!

I bought $50.00 and got back my $50.00! I kena 1 group 5 prize $30.00 and another group 6 $20.00.......hehe.......... :D

I think it's telling to me not to gamble! Give me another chance to make better use with my $50.00....... :sweat:

sgpoorman said:
dun complain leh....ard 800 thousand leh....keep in the bank earn interest also enuff to pay car loan, housing loan oreadi.

if u dun have house or car, even better....u can dun need to work oreadi..Earn interest like siao..

yes immediately migrate to other country... ;p but none of us are the luckier among of 11

C-720 said:
yes immediately migrate to other country... ;p but none of us are the luckier among of 11

just wondering....if u won $1m, would u let the whole world know about it? :dunno:

Maybe one of the clubsnap won the 1million...haha... :blah:

erm maybe that guy can buy me 1 70-200mm L lens for me :X :blah:

Actually the group 1 prize is 33% of 10mil, so thats 3.3mil split 11 ways. Well 110k is still 110k more than I got...

Anyway I did my part and donated 10.50 to the garmen... nothing in return. :cry:

i bought $100 worth from all over singapore.. :bheart: but didn't wn. at most get 3 numbers correct! :cry: why so unlucky!!!

Do u know if a person wins 1st prize, he can get more than 1 prize if he buys system 7 and above? WOW, if he also got the extra number right, he will get more..The person who bought sytem 12 will win a lot more..

why!! if only i have won, then i will be off to a holiday!

if a person win, its ok to tell.. the money so much, can treat bird nest and abalone. but i wonder if this will endanger the winners' lives? :bigeyes: Is there any way to check who are the winners. I want to see who are these lucky winners? are they old or young? wow, 913k still a lot..

Sinagpore has a population of more than 4 million as of june 2000. Now the population is definitely higher.
If half of singapore population, say 2 million, buys an average of $25 worth of toto, 50million $ will be generated. After minusing the prizes and others, singapore pools still gets at least 30million.. Maybe, the boss can get a million ang bao bonus.. Tell me, who is the biggest winner? :sweat:

Kelvin^Newbie said:
Maybe one of the clubsnap won the 1million...haha... :blah:

erm maybe that guy can buy me 1 70-200mm L lens for me :X :blah:

do u think there is any winner from clubsnap?!
maybe he can give us each an ang bao? $1000 each?
hahaha

Ah Pao said:
Still less than $1m per person...doink...so what's the diff compared to the normal Toto draws?

In the end it's Singapore Pools that get to benefit with the upsurge in the amount of betters...

1 million is still a lot, brother. If you are one of the 11 lucky guys, you won't have say that.

no luck for 2 year running.....
this year brought $200 with a group of friends,
didn't even strike 3 number, tough luck really,
but that doesn;t mean i won't try next year,
maybe will be third time lucky then :)

hee hee just dreaming......

I guess none of the winning tickets came from the "winningest" Toto outlet at Chong Pang.
So, I can be counted among the hundreds and maybe thousand of people that spend a long long long time queueing for nothing.
I met a Malaysian man in the queue who told me he bought $1168 worth of Quick Pick at Chong Pang - good luck to him !!!!

innovas1 said:
Do u know if a person wins 1st prize, he can get more than 1 prize if he buys system 7 and above? WOW, if he also got the extra number right, he will get more..The person who bought sytem 12 will win a lot more..

Yes, he will win a prize for all the winning combinations he has... so if his system 7 contains all 7 winning numbers he will win group 1, group 2 etc..... :bsmilie:

Inimatad said:
I met a Malaysian man in the queue who told me he bought $1168 worth of Quick Pick at Chong Pang - good luck to him !!!!

WOW!! $1168... :sweat:

I only spent $7 and get back $30.. not a bad one...

my hubby got 4+1, I'm so happy.. think that some1 can treat me a silkroad trip ...
who know.. wow-lau, 4683ppl kenda group 4..
he only got 551$...
ahh.. my silkroad :bheart:

Status
Not open for further replies.