<< 11/12th May >> sim4nee photography editorial beauty/fashion workshop

sim4nee

Dec 15, 2007
Zion Road
www.facebook.com
Have you ever wonder how those beauty shots in magazines were done? You know there is no way all the model has perfect skin like how you see in the magazines, this week you have the opportunity to find how they were done.

Photography aspect is very important in "beauty" shoot, you need to lit well to bring out the feature, the skin and etc of the model, that is only part 1, part 2 of cause is post production.
There are many way to do post production, and plenty of software too, how you take advantage of all this software is the key, so if you're keen to find out how the beauty shots were done in the magazines please do join me, email me at ts_sim@sim4nee.com or text me at 96806036.

Model this week is Naísa, but pending on her job assignment she might be replaced with another model so please register asap so that I can book her as quick as possible.

8716833940_b39e3cbd40_z.jpg
8715713969_06b0358fbf_c.jpg

The fee is different this week, to attend the shoot session and post processing together total is $240, but if you decided to only attend the shoot then the fee is $150(discount will be given to repeated participant)
There will be 2.5 hour of my demo and your shoot, after the lunch we will continue with post production, so the timing is going to be from 10am - 1230pm then from 2 - 4pm, so there will be total of 4.5 hour.
Location will be only announced to the confirmed participant.

Thank you.

About Sim:
Better known as TS Sim, he is an acclaimed professional photographer whom is highly sought after for his exceptional photographic style and creative direction.

Sim has shot for numerous magazines including ELLE, The Peak, Female, Nuyou, Her World, Marie Claire, Cita Bella, SilverKris, Changi, Wine & Dine – just to name a few.

Spanning over 20 years’ experience, the majority of his works are shooting people in fashion and beauty settings for commercial/ editorial features.

Some of his recent clients are Toni & Guy China, Singapore Airlines, Wacoal and Singapore’s Largest Healthcare Group(SingHealth), Vietnamese cosmetic L'Ovite etc. He graduated from Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts(NAFA), and has served as vice president of Professonal Photofrapher Association Of Singapore from 2010 -2012