11/12/2002 is SEED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
Since they are people asking...so ladies and gentlemen, here it is again!

Hi to all; SEED will occur on Wednesday, 11 December 2002 from 5.30pm onwards. The meeting point will be the basement of Peninsular Plaza, the food court. Those who want to get anything from the many camera shops around that area, pleases do so and we will be there to wait up for you all at the Food Court. If you need assistance in buying stuffs, do let us know so that we can send some to aid you in person!

Agenda:
1. Buying of consumables
2. Purchase of equipments
3. Strongly encourage shoppers to hands-on their intended purchase, be it bags, cameras, lenses and such; hearing feedbacks, looking @ images on the net and reading reviews do not give you the whole 'picture'!
4. Those who are new to photography are also encouraged to come and bring your prints, slides, laptops...we'll be happy to give suggestions on how to make your next photoshoots a more fruitful one!
5. Even if you're not getting anything(like me) and happen to be there or just wanna hang out with somebody, come!
6. Last but not least, we will be having a real-time, face to face General Photography Chat or Banal Talk over dinner!

Don't worry! We're basically a friendly and fun-loving bunch! Whoever 'bullies' you, let us know...we'll 'flame' him or her on the spot for you! ;)

My new hp number is 91518640!

Those who are keen to come, reply to this thread!

Come come, don't shy!

Togu,

can we count on your 'weather report' this time around ?

do the 2nd hand shop there sell filters / adapter all these?
I wanna buy but I dunno how to see which is suitable for my canon A40.

Ha.....it is somewhere around bugis right????

hope to be sack soon....then can join u guys^^+....but 1st time and newbie in photography...hope u all won't find me too ignorant~~

Originally posted by digi~ET
Ha.....it is somewhere around bugis right????
hey it's nowhere near bugis... it's at city hall, nearer to Funan side. it's opposite the St Andrew's Cathedral, Adelphi...

Alamak. Not fair lah.. I busy.. Again. So what's new? :cry:

Why must it be 5.30pm anyways?

*mutter* Stupid Christmas play.

Originally posted by SniperD
Hmmm... :D maybe this time can get to snipe Togu and gang liao:bsmilie:

* togu notice sniper's avatar change again...:kok:

:p

Originally posted by Larry
hey it's nowhere near bugis... it's at city hall, nearer to Funan side. it's opposite the St Andrew's Cathedral, Adelphi...

oh.....paiseh ar..i road idoit^^|.... I going if by then I no need to work in the night~

Originally posted by Poledra
Alamak. Not fair lah.. I busy.. Again. So what's new? :cry:

Why must it be 5.30pm anyways?

*mutter* Stupid Christmas play.
Well we shld be staying quite late mah..
so can come lor....
at most.. you come liao.. no one then you go home lor!
so easy hor!

Originally posted by togu

Too many... :p

* togu notice lavender'didn't turn up the last round... :kok:

oi! togu! pain ah! :cry:

tat time didn't go cos thot nobody i know go mah :p

Turtle going or not? Turtle go then I go. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.