11/12/2002 is SEED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by denizenx
I dunno mah.. never see the shot b4...

Hoho, it's on his signature. :p

So I how? Thich skin just say. Hi I am lyrrad.... Peace. Like tt ah?

That's how I started! :gbounce:

Just that I approached the wrong group on my first attempt. :embrass:

Originally posted by togu

Hoho, it's on his signature. :p

That's how I started! :gbounce:

Just that I approached the wrong group on my first attempt. :embrass:

"hi are u the volleyball bikini babes from clubsnap?"
;p

:bsmilie:
bikini babes........ haha... i can't imagine any of ya in bikinis. Finally tomlo i'll be able to make it for SEED. Alas.. i can only be there for awhile. But i'll be looking forward to meeting u CSnappers! ;p

Hi all.

Nice talking to you guys during SEEDs (Wolfgang, Bluestrike, Tweek, Megaweb, Larry, Fundee, ..., etc, forgive me for missing anyone, :), too many people already).

Especially Megaweb for sharing the slides, Larry for me to try out his F100 + Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 HSM, and also Fundee for sharing his portrait experience and his S2Pro (my hope to have DLSR).

Thanks again!

sigh too bad I got mtg... not too productive anywayz...
heh I really used AG to do a search... macam T2
lol, sorry kongg to hold up ur char siew fun, ;p the bag like quite cool haha but need to squeeze a bit to fit the grip... wonder if can add one two more tubes, macam the spaceship in Civ III ;p
besides the gracious lavenderlilz, who was the other femme?
too bad dun recognize anyone else besides tweek and woof..

Originally posted by denizenx
sigh too bad I got mtg... not too productive anywayz...
heh I really used AG to do a search... macam T2
lol, sorry kongg to hold up ur char siew fun, ;p the bag like quite cool haha but need to squeeze a bit to fit the grip... wonder if can add one two more tubes, macam the spaceship in Civ III ;p
besides the gracious lavenderlilz, who was the other femme?
too bad dun recognize anyone else besides tweek and woof..

is it me?? 0.o????? the one using canon A40.....

nice to meet everyone too! but er..... i still cannot figure out who is who^^!

thankx wolfgang ...hahaha get my stuff within budget^^|...just.....going back tml again to get star filter~

one big question ...is it that i look more odd or what? why those pple at orchard only come to me and ask "what are u all doing " ???

...er.....quite obivious photo taking i tot.....with a camera and tripod. think they should be asking why suddenly so many pple with tripod and camera^^| haahahah...........seems like we become the central of attraction tonight!

And you didn't even thank me for looking after your mee goreng... :(

Luckily Istana's entrance don't have much X'mas decor, if not all of you might not be sleeping at home by now ... :) Recalling some guys got caught for taking photos in Sembawang, and a friend was stopped for taking photos outside the causeway custom. :) .... starting to feel scary walking around with a camera. :) ...... Just joking. But really worry for people carrying a "canon" around. :) ...... Just trying to be funny AGAIN, no offence. :)

Originally posted by togu
And you didn't even thank me for looking after your mee goreng... :(

oh^^|......paiseh.....i v. forgetful!

but at least u are one of the person i remember la^^|...

so hows ur eyes?

sorry ar.....too engross and excited abt my new camera bag and filters.....forogt about my mee goreng ^^|

Status
Not open for further replies.