11/12/2002 is SEED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all.

I am thinking of getting a Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 EX APO HSM lens or a Nikkor AF 80-200mm f/2.8 ED lens (not the AF-S version). But still can't decide on which one yet. As both are close inprice, and i am not sure how is the AF speed on my lower end F65 body. Wonder if anyone has this 2 lens for me to try out during the SEEDs?

Thanks.

Originally posted by serendipity
Hi all.

I am thinking of getting a Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 EX APO HSM lens or a Nikkor AF 80-200mm f/2.8 ED lens (not the AF-S version). But still can't decide on which one yet. As both are close inprice, and i am not sure how is the AF speed on my lower end F65 body. Wonder if anyone has this 2 lens for me to try out during the SEEDs?

Thanks.
I have the SIgma one!!!!!

OOps... Canon mount....
sorry,.........

Originally posted by Bluestrike
I have the SIgma one!!!!!

OOps... Canon mount....
sorry,.........
bluestrike ---> :kok:

serendipity, i got the sigma one Nikon Mount.. *look at BS*
lemme know if you wanna try it and i'll bring it down...

Originally posted by Larry

:cry: :cry: :cry:
Got baluku liao!!!!

need help on filters, tripod, etc for cp 800(antique)....anyone can help me choose...mabbie help to bargain too....;) :embrass:

Originally posted by perly
need help on filters, tripod, etc for cp 800(antique)....anyone can help me choose...mabbie help to bargain too....;) :embrass:
Well I think that shld not be a pro.

There shld be some people there to help out... but do remember to do your homework 1st b4 getting anything. Best is that go down ard 6 and see if there is any CSers over there......

Originally posted by Blankies
can i tag along ? but i dunno anyone leh...heehe:gbounce:
you cannot tag along..................

it either you are in or out...
there is no tag along.....
hehhehehee

:devil: :devil: :devil:

Well I think that shld not be a pro.

There shld be some people there to help out... but do remember to do your homework 1st b4 getting anything. Best is that go down ard 6 and see if there is any CSers over there......

do wat homework????:dunno: :dunno:
i email for equote, only MS color reply niah....

Originally posted by perly

do wat homework????:dunno: :dunno:
i email for equote, only MS color reply niah....
Homework like what to get lah, which brand to get, the type of things to check etc etc etc.....

Anyway, an old CS tradition......

BUY BUY BUY!!!!!

Homework like what to get lah, which brand to get, the type of things to check etc etc etc.....

Anyway, an old CS tradition......

BUY BUY BUY!!!!!

wan to get uv filter and tripod...;)
which brand and how to check need to ask u experts mah....:embrass: ;p

filter + adaptor was quoted $40 by ms color...hope can find cheaper alternative...mabbie a tripod, with budget bout $40-50...looking at slik 6600 or 8000...;p
hope the accessories dun cost more then the cam....:cry:

Do you got your beloved lens back already???? :)

Hi all.

Thanks.

I have Nikkor 80-200ED AFD but I can't bring it to SEED, since I go down there straight away from office.

Hi.

Thanks Knighthunter and Larry for your prompt response. Will love to try out your lenses. Provided i can go for SEEDS on Wed. Will let you guys know tomorrow. Very busy at work, now still in office. :(

Originally posted by lyrrad
This will be my first seed. How I regconise anybody?
a couple of us will be going for a night shoot after that, so look for the large gang with tripods and camera bags... you should be fairly safe. :D

a couple of us will be going for a night shoot after that, so look for the large gang with tripods and camera bags... you should be fairly safe. :D

really? then i bring mine too^^|........hahahha.....still trying to take a night shot with "stars" shape light ...unable to get that effect~~~

Originally posted by digi~ET

really? then i bring mine too^^|........hahahha.....still trying to take a night shot with "stars" shape light ...unable to get that effect~~~
well you could use a star filter to do that....
hhehheheee

Status
Not open for further replies.