Not open for further replies.

munfai

Apr 19, 2002
CRW_0181_RT16.jpg

CRW_0193_RT16.jpg

CRW_0274_RT16.jpg

CRW_0328_RT16.jpg

CRW_0332_RT16.jpg

Eh, are u requesting critique? One pic per post, thank you. :) Your subject title is also too generic to comment on your pictures, hehe.

After looking at these shots and those from Adamgoi, i must really say that this time round, the colour of the pics from this camera is really different from the early models. Dunno whether its the new internal digital processing or wat, jus that the colour is really noticeably flatter.

Dont get the wrong idea that im saying its bad. Its jus really a very love-hate thing imo. Some ppl will like it this way, as it shows the true colour, but some say it lost the vibrance.

To me i, i really dunno. Sometimes i like the pic vibrant when the subject is arty farty or street shooting, but i like it really natural looking when taking pics of wild life etc. So u see the love-hate relationship there? :) But i guess a little PS will do the trick if u dont mind.

Just my 2 cents. :) :)

Originally posted by alloy
After looking at these shots and those from Adamgoi, i must really say that this time round, the colour of the pics from this camera is really different from the early models. Dunno whether its the new internal digital processing or wat, jus that the colour is really noticeably flatter.

Dont get the wrong idea that im saying its bad. Its jus really a very love-hate thing imo. Some ppl will like it this way, as it shows the true colour, but some say it lost the vibrance.

To me i, i really dunno. Sometimes i like the pic vibrant when the subject is arty farty or street shooting, but i like it really natural looking when taking pics of wild life etc. So u see the love-hate relationship there? :) But i guess a little PS will do the trick if u dont mind.

i think for my case you should blame it on my lack of skill in both using the camera and PS :(

Originally posted by alloy

You could always change the parameters to increase saturation. Me, I prefer playing with curves in PS later.

Originally posted by munfai
i think for my case you should blame it on my lack of skill in both using the camera and PS :(

No lah, dont say till like that lah. No need to blame on ur PS skills or cam skills. Cos, wat i was commenting earlier on was an overall feel i got on the colours of the pics produced by this cam. Pics taken at the same settings b/w this cam and maybe a d30/60 have quite a diff output, thats all. :) :)

Shoot on, i believe with practice u will do even better yah :) :)

Originally posted by StreetShooter
You could always change the parameters to increase saturation. Me, I prefer playing with curves in PS later.

Yup, i think i would prefer to use curves in PS myself too. Will have more overall control.

Status
Not open for further replies.