105mm Prime Walkabout Series @Chinatown-Marina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yapster

Aug 12, 2006
Pioneer
www.flickr.com
Hi all,
It's been a while since i last shoot with my shooting kakeys~ Did one with DK yesterday and some shots here to share~ Kinda tough with the 105mm VR Macro for walkabout. But i like the close-up and far ability~ This is the first time i bring this lens outdoor and i must i am amazed by the speed and colours produced by it. Hmm, this series wise, i decided not to put any words on the shots. So please "feel" it.

Anyway, CnCs welcome!~ Enjoy~

1)

Edited-6610cs.jpg

2)

Edited-6623cs.jpg

3)

Edited-6640cs.jpg

4)

Edited-6641cs.jpg

5)

Edited-6645cs.jpg

6)

Edited-6704cs.jpg

7)

Edited-6690cs.jpg

8)

Edited-6731cs.jpg

9)

Edited-6779cs.jpg

10)

Edited-6852cs.jpg

Yup, guess will just post 10 shots of this series here. Feel free to view the rest on my Flickr~ Total 23 shots~

Enjoy~

nice! i like that cat's shot especially, however it could look more powerful if you could have shot it up from a lower angle, but thats just my 2cents.
can call it, "Friend Finder" for that shot. heh

as for the ferris wheel shot, mind if i ask how did you get to that place? :)

nice! i like that cat's shot especially, however it could look more powerful if you could have shot it up from a lower angle, but thats just my 2cents.
can call it, "Friend Finder" for that shot. heh

as for the ferris wheel shot, mind if i ask how did you get to that place? :)

Hi clarence2116, thanks, hope you enjoyed it. :)

hmm, for that cat's shot, it is too fast for me to snap (cos it wanna siam me) and i am kinda heavy to squat down that fast... Hahahahaha.:bsmilie:

Oh, the ferris wheel shot was taken at One Fullerton. Underneath the bridge linking One Fullerton to the Esplanade. If you notice, there are a lot of tourists in the bottom of the shot, purposely PP this way so they are not too obvious to the viewers and the ferris wheel shot, Er, Singapore Flyer to be exact, will attract the viewer's attention first. Seriously, i dunno how to get to the Singapore Flyer too. wahaha.

Hi clarence2116, thanks, hope you enjoyed it. :)

hmm, for that cat's shot, it is too fast for me to snap (cos it wanna siam me) and i am kinda heavy to squat down that fast... Hahahahaha.:bsmilie:

Oh, the ferris wheel shot was taken at One Fullerton. Underneath the bridge linking One Fullerton to the Esplanade. If you notice, there are a lot of tourists in the bottom of the shot, purposely PP this way so they are not too obvious to the viewers and the ferris wheel shot, Er, Singapore Flyer to be exact, will attract the viewer's attention first. Seriously, i dunno how to get to the Singapore Flyer too. wahaha.
oh it didnt looked like that cat wanted to siam you, judging but his/her sulken expression.. like so sick and tired of living.. lol! however, it was still a nice capture!

one fullerton.. ok i roughly get it, i never really been there though, i'll visit sometime. :D

pardon me for OT, but do you know how to get up to the AYE-ECP across the CBD area? i think that area is superb for any kind of shots, i remember photographers used to park there for fireworks shots. :D

oh it didnt looked like that cat wanted to siam you, judging but his/her sulken expression.. like so sick and tired of living.. lol! however, it was still a nice capture!

one fullerton.. ok i roughly get it, i never really been there though, i'll visit sometime. :D

pardon me for OT, but do you know how to get up to the AYE-ECP across the CBD area? i think that area is superb for any kind of shots, i remember photographers used to park there for fireworks shots. :D

Yup, chinatown, central, CBD, singapore river, one fullerton, esplanade, marina square, suntec, bugis, little india and kampong glam are linked one way or another. This area has always been my favourite walkabout area. haha, maybe it is the only walkabout area? :sweat:

Oh, regarding Sheare's bridge, last time, i remember me and my friends walked from carrefour to go up before (which was about 2002 or 2003)..But last yr, if i remember correctly, there were some construction there. Not sure if it is open for walking now or not. :)

Yup, chinatown, central, CBD, singapore river, one fullerton, esplanade, marina square, suntec, bugis, little india and kampong glam are linked one way or another. This area has always been my favourite walkabout area. haha, maybe it is the only walkabout area? :sweat:

Oh, regarding Sheare's bridge, last time, i remember me and my friends walked from carrefour to go up before (which was about 2002 or 2003)..But last yr, if i remember correctly, there were some construction there. Not sure if it is open for walking now or not. :)
lol.. sound very chim.. i think u should be my tour guide sometime lol.

upload more photos! :D

I like #6

Loved #6. what is that by the way?

#9 imo is lovely :)

3, 5 , 7 , 9 and 10 the colors are lovely. Can you share how you achieve those color in PS please? :embrass:

3, 5 , 7 , 9 and 10 the colors are lovely. Can you share how you achieve those color in PS please? :embrass:

Hi iboey~ Thanks for your comments~:D

Oh, i actually just used the LightRoom Creative effect to achieve these colours. Not any special skills of mine la. Hehe. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.