1000D Photo Gallery for technical discussion (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziploc

Jan 17, 2002
Snoopyland
This thread is a continuation of the previous Canon 1000D Photo Gallery thread. Please continue with your discussions here.

You can refer to the previous thread here.

This photo was actually taken at 4pm Hokkaido time in winter (Sg time around 7+pm) with no flash used with 18-55mm kit lens @ 55mm and ISO of 800, handheld. Only sharpening done in PP. Who says 1000D is not a good camera?
IMG_0123rf.jpg

yO BRO haslann..

wahhh..go jalan ampas never call/...it just a 3 mins away frm my block.i stay at whampoa...aaarghhhhhh

Yamaha_TW_200_by_Draken413o.jpg

yamaha tw200
Wow! This almost looks like it was CG'ed. Can you share what your setup was for this shot? (Unless its your trade secret .. in which case .. fair enough :D)
Strangely .. this pic jumped out at me when I saw the 'P' plate on the top .. throws the surreal effect back into realism :D

lol yeah we're all beginners in everything we start.

Errm.. My set-up.. canon 1000d with 18-55 kit lens.

Shot at f 16 shutter 1 sec iso 100.

As for the processing.

-Exposure blending with photomatix
-photoshop work including usage of lucisart, imagenomic noiseware and dodging, burning, brushing, layering and stuff. Pretty hard to explain cause I don't follow a hard and fast set of work flow.

Wow! This almost looks like it was CG'ed. Can you share what your setup was for this shot? (Unless its your trade secret .. in which case .. fair enough :D)
Strangely .. this pic jumped out at me when I saw the 'P' plate on the top .. throws the surreal effect back into realism :D

what to say ... it is perfect already .. so simply the best ..:thumbsup::D

yO BRO haslann..

wahhh..go jalan ampas never call/...it just a 3 mins away frm my block.i stay at whampoa...aaarghhhhhh

This is a very nice series! I like the first one the most .. especially with the big SILENCE sign! Nice copmosition and perspective overall I feel.

Bro Fatah, went out with the kids and decide to visit the place lah, Didn't know u stay Whampoa.

Bro Kelvin, that photo, the window was where the Legendary Malay Director, P.Ramlee's office was... hehehehe

Bro Fatah, went out with the kids and decide to visit the place lah, Didn't know u stay Whampoa.

Bro Kelvin, that photo, the window was where the Legendary Malay Director, P.Ramlee's office was... hehehehe
the composition is great .. because there is a large silence sign AND there is a dart board next to it. in fact i suspect you can get another image out of it .. if you can properly crop it to just have the sign AND the dart board.

bro. is it me or the bottom of the pic, its blurry?? it would be nicer if you do the rules of third. 2/3 of the sky OR 2/3 of the grass.

yups it's blur and should have tried the rules of third.

Status
Not open for further replies.