1000D Monthly Theme Photo C&C Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

haslansalam

Jan 28, 2009
Pasir Ris
Ok guys, March Theme : EXPRESSION

Post your photos before 13 April 09

comments are ONLY restricted to constructive rather than comments like "great photos", "your number 4 is very sharp"

Enjoy and Learn!!!

Last edited:
3335488486_82a72904c0.jpg

lol after opening the recent cc bill.

Ok, I start 1st... shoot!

Hey, Keep It Quiet!

3318559052_d28af9ae82.jpg

Last edited:
Expression of animals can or not? :think:
What is the theme for April? Not kiasu but need to take the photo lah. Don't want to recycle.

Title: What you starring at?

IMG_1906.jpg

Last edited:
comments are restricted to constructive only rather than comments like "great photos", "your number 4 is very sharp"

Expression of animals can or not? :think:
What is the theme for April? Not kiasu but need to take the photo lah. Don't want to recycle.

Title: What you starring at?

IMG_1906.jpg

always remember this rule. For animals and people, the eyes are the most important things in photography. your cat's eyes are not sharp at all. You might want to sharpen the eyes?

Just my 2 cents, i would rather show the cat's chin..

bro, my comment would be to crop the left side of the photo. Can you see the cropping on both side of the elbows are different?

imho, i always find it ugly to cut at the joints... Maybe you should give more room at the bottom of the picture.

And remember, for potrait shots, always have the background as simple as possible.

Thanks for the comments, edited accordingly (hope it isnt obvious), only thing i cant change is the cutting of the joints.

3351969008_9bc0c02d6f.jpg

Once again I blush. Thank you.

Hmmm.. asking this question I could give you a long story bout how I wanted the eyes to be softer expressing sadness/depression however.. I will tell you.. It was accidental.. cause I was getting pissed taking his photo and he kept moving! hahaha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.