100 mark important to HSC?

i know why...

13d.jpg

This is serious ok. His father may disown him...

Poor girl. All because of her mother's obsession with a perfect score she is now a laughing stock.

I've also heard that the parents of mainland Chinese are fighting among themselves and pressurizing their children because of 1 mark difference in selective high school exams here.

My sec math teacher never gave out 100% although you get everything right, don't ask me which school I am from :)

Big Kahuna said:
My sec math teacher never gave out 100% although you get everything right, don't ask me which school I am from :)

Maybe your teacher haven't actually passed math subject, so cant count up to 100? :bsmilie:

That's his maths teacher?

[video=youtube;hAmM9xd2v84]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAmM9xd2v84&feature=related[/video]

:bsmilie:

がきのつかい

Don't they have better things to do? Later in the student's life, she will realise perfect 100 score in HSC subject is not important at all.
The mother needs to see a psychiatrist.

Don't they have better things to do? Later in the student's life, she will realise perfect 100 score in HSC subject is not important at all.
The mother needs to see a psychiatrist.

all they need to do is join CS Kopitiam to spend all their free time :bsmilie:

all they need to do is join CS Kopitiam to spend all their free time :bsmilie:

First they need to take special test to see they know Singlish or not. Like what is CMI, KPKB, Si Boh, Shiok etc.

You think so easy to join Kopitiam? It's an exclusive club for talented people like you.

You think so easy to join Kopitiam? It's an exclusive club for talented people like you.

You need this to be a member.
pic_card1.jpg