10 Tips To Better Digital Photography

Status
Not open for further replies.

teL

Jul 8, 2003
Singapore
engloy.elcreations.net
I gave the above talk at Photo Imaging Asia 2003 last Saturday. Unfortunately, the venue was not the best of places to conduct a slide show.

In any case, thank you to those who attended the talk. For those who missed the talk or for those who want to know more details of the talk, I am putting an article on the above on my personal homepage at http://engloy.elcreations.net. I will be updating the site with a new tip each week. The first tip: "Know What You Own" is currently up for viewing.

I welcome your comments and suggestions.

Regards.

Thanks for the effort in putting up the talk on "10 Tips To Better Digital Photography" in the web which I have miss it at Photoasisa 2003. Have greatly enjoy some of the photos in your web and in photosig. :thumbsup:

lsl03 said:
Thanks for the effort in putting up the talk on "10 Tips To Better Digital Photography" in the web which I have miss it at Photoasisa 2003. Have greatly enjoy some of the photos in your web and in photosig. :thumbsup:

No problem :) Due to time considerations as well as the poor conditions for a slide show at the exhibition venue, I was unable to present my talk in the best way possible. Since the original idea was to put up an article on it anyway, thought the best way to get it "published" is to put it up on the Net.

Hope that you will find the information useful!

Thank you everyone for visiting my site and viewing the series I have written on Ten Tips To Better Digital Photography, featuring pictures taken with my Canon Powershot G3 / EOS 300D. The #3 tip is currently up for viewing and is titled "Making Use Of The Golden Hours".

I welcome your feedback/comments and suggestions!

teL said:
Tips number 4 and 5 are now ready for viewing.

Thank you for visiting and Happy Holidays!

Regards.

i'm impressed with the photographs :thumbsup:
thanks for the tips also, definitely enriching

Status
Not open for further replies.