$10 million TOTO HongBao draw - 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

asterixsg

May 22, 2006
Somewhere in this creation
How come no one talking about this at all ? :think:

I've bought solo, pooled in with my current team, with my ex-team, with my lunch kakis, with my copi group, crossed my fingers and toes. Hope that I have the winning ticket in my pocket. :bsmilie:

Good luck to all brothers and sisters in ClubSNAP. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Huat Ah...

lol all the best to you .... note make a list of things you wanna do when u win the $ lol

remember to give some to charity when you win.:)

Huat Ar Fa Cai

How come no one talking about this at all ? :think:

I've bought solo, pooled in with my current team, with my ex-team, with my lunch kakis, with my copi group, crossed my fingers and toes. Hope that I have the winning ticket in my pocket. :bsmilie:
Huat Ah...

Good Luck to u bro! huat already can get a 800mm F4?(latest release) for Singapore Grand Prix le...:bsmilie:

oh yeah...i forgot most charities are under investigations. Give direct to the needy and do some charitable works.

Sure bro. btw, i like your signature. SG doesn't love anyone, SG only loves money.

Good Luck to u bro! huat already can get a 800mm F4?(latest release) for Singapore Grand Prix le...:bsmilie:

Buy 800mm f/4 ? Sure. But for Singapore GP ? NO WAY !!! I am not going to spend a single cent towards the Singapore GP. I would rather go on an African safari :D

Buy 800mm f/4 ? Sure. But for Singapore GP ? NO WAY !!! I am not going to spend a single cent towards the Singapore GP. I would rather go on an African safari :D

Can only bring up to 200mm to the GP anyway...

Hmmm.... Must donate to Unicef, Greenpeace, WWF and Red Cross.

wow .. whens the toto date ?

Bought 2 red packets and quickpick, HUAT AH :D

Assuming 2 million people buy...$5 each?

Status
Not open for further replies.