$10 for AD Wedding Photography

Status
Not open for further replies.

yumyum

Aug 18, 2005
Singapore
www.yummibear.multiply.com
Hey, i have a friend who is been paid for a $10 Ang Bao as the Main Photographer for taking a AD wedding, Does anyone has the experience before ???

Was this done as a favour and the ang pow was $10? Or was the fee he agreed to $10?

Whatever it is, it's too low. I think the brothers get larger ang pows...

As long as he's happy... I dun see why not?

. . . . . .
$10 thats obvious rip off. but again what kind of results are your friend is giving? substandard or top notch? hmm.

wah lau, like kena con.

even brudders also must at least $88 ma. transport+meals+cds on that day less than $10?

$10 is for good luck . Buy toto and you may be richer.

. . . . . .
$10 thats obvious rip off. but again what kind of results are your friend is giving? substandard or top notch? hmm.

wah lau, even a newbie like my friend can do a good job, at least not all the photos are good perhaps, but dun u think he is been rip off ???

wah lau, like kena con.

even brudders also must at least $88 ma. transport+meals+cds on that day less than $10?

Wah lau , my friend take cabby from Potong Pasir(home) to Yishun (Orchid Country Club) to bride 's hotel ( due to she's a malaysian ) as early as 4am in the morning ,cabby fares $14.

so wat do u guys think ?? he's been rip off ??? :dunno:

Maybe the couple mixed up the ang pow is it? Unlikely it is $10. If it really is mixed up, then the one who gets the "fat" ang pow sure win liao. ;p

can't be, cos he saw his name on the ang bao ... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Like Frijj has asked, and you have yet to reply. Was he shooting as favour for a friend? OR was he the official paid photgrapher that the couple has engaged?

If he was shooting as a favour for the couple, and the couple gave him a Ang Bao that was $10, they might as well save it. Cuz it doesn't mean anything. Because as friends or brothers, I still have to give them Ang Bao for well wishes, and just basic ettiquettes.

If he was shooting as an paid photographer, and agreed on $10. That is just plain stupidity.

You have to be clearer on the situation, or else it's hard for us to comment.

Hey, i have a friend who is been paid for a $10 Ang Bao as the Main Photographer for taking a AD wedding, Does anyone has the experience before ???

Today? At a church?

Status
Not open for further replies.