$10 for AD Wedding Photography

Status
Not open for further replies.

yumyum

Aug 18, 2005
Singapore
www.yummibear.multiply.com
Hey, i have a friend who is been paid for a $10 Ang Bao as the Main Photographer for taking a AD wedding, Does anyone has the experience before ???

Frijj

May 1, 2006
Was this done as a favour and the ang pow was $10? Or was the fee he agreed to $10?

Whatever it is, it's too low. I think the brothers get larger ang pows...

FilterFunk

Apr 1, 2006
卧龙岗
. . . . . .
$10 thats obvious rip off. but again what kind of results are your friend is giving? substandard or top notch? hmm.

airforce1

Aug 18, 2003
$10 is for good luck . Buy toto and you may be richer.

yumyum

Aug 18, 2005
Singapore
www.yummibear.multiply.com
. . . . . .
$10 thats obvious rip off. but again what kind of results are your friend is giving? substandard or top notch? hmm.
wah lau, even a newbie like my friend can do a good job, at least not all the photos are good perhaps, but dun u think he is been rip off ???

wah lau, like kena con.

even brudders also must at least $88 ma. transport+meals+cds on that day less than $10?
Wah lau , my friend take cabby from Potong Pasir(home) to Yishun (Orchid Country Club) to bride 's hotel ( due to she's a malaysian ) as early as 4am in the morning ,cabby fares $14.

so wat do u guys think ?? he's been rip off ??? :dunno:

sweat100

Jul 7, 2002
Singapore
sweat100.multiply.com
Maybe the couple mixed up the ang pow is it? Unlikely it is $10. If it really is mixed up, then the one who gets the "fat" ang pow sure win liao. ;p

can't be, cos he saw his name on the ang bao ... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
Like Frijj has asked, and you have yet to reply. Was he shooting as favour for a friend? OR was he the official paid photgrapher that the couple has engaged?

If he was shooting as a favour for the couple, and the couple gave him a Ang Bao that was $10, they might as well save it. Cuz it doesn't mean anything. Because as friends or brothers, I still have to give them Ang Bao for well wishes, and just basic ettiquettes.

If he was shooting as an paid photographer, and agreed on $10. That is just plain stupidity.

You have to be clearer on the situation, or else it's hard for us to comment.

simon80

Deregistered
Oct 8, 2004
Hey, i have a friend who is been paid for a $10 Ang Bao as the Main Photographer for taking a AD wedding, Does anyone has the experience before ???
Today? At a church?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom