eponine1.htm

eponine2.htm

eponine3.jpg

petaflopz said:
My kids :)

Valerie and Lucas
P4100279.jpg

...heehee! use my lousy PS skills cheat cheat a bit...hahah :sweatsm:

Well ur intention is to have colour on the shirt (right?), then u should mask it..follow by using the grey scale and colour the background... u would be able to get a great result... look for the software, Photoshop CS tips and tricks.. it explained and taught a easy way to merge and "cheat" in photograph.....

benchuatl said:
Well ur intention is to have colour on the shirt (right?), then u should mask it..follow by using the grey scale and colour the background... u would be able to get a great result... look for the software, Photoshop CS tips and tricks.. it explained and taught a easy way to merge and "cheat" in photograph.....

:D aiyah never mind lah... this post is to showcase kids not technical showcase :blah:

benchuatl said:

will try that thanks!... :)

Here are the pics of my nephew and niece taken during CNY period. The 2nd picture of my niece is a bit underexposed cos she is sitting off-center.

37479.jpg

37479.jpg

darkspade said:
Here are the pics of my nephew and niece taken during CNY period. The 2nd picture of my niece is a bit underexposed cos she is sitting off-center.

37479.jpg

37479.jpg

Just curious - r they forced to pose ? they don't look happy to me ;p

My share :D

Ally.jpg

My fren's daughter - Mona Lisa Smile

Brian%20Funny.jpg

My Nephew watching monkey show :)

Some kids photos I took at the zoo today.. ;p

IMG_2501.jpg

I can drive !

IMG_2507.jpg

Oh no ! I am caught for illegal driving ! Someone help me !

IMG_2531.jpg

I am having fun !

IMG_2546.jpg

IMG_2608.jpg

Huh ? Who this pointing a big gun at me ? :what:

My darling daughter... (taken last yr at sentosa) :)

Sentosa_7Jun03_lr_009.jpg

A couple of shots of my cousin's daughter, Elouise.

1/200s f/4.5 at 32.0mm iso400 with Flash
28456879.jpg

1/60s f/4.0 at 70.0mm iso200 with Flash
28457040.jpg

kst said:
Just curious - r they forced to pose ? they don't look happy to me ;p

u won't be happy too if u r going to be sold like a hamper. ;)

Just kidding. Actually, they just kana scolded their parents (my brother & sister-in-law). I tried to cheer them up by taking their photo in a funny posture, but it didn't seems too successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.