10-12 year olds with cool gadgets

Status
Not open for further replies.

joteo

Oct 19, 2004
jteo.com
Hi,

I'm looking to interview some kids who have cool gadgets. Just to ask them why they like it, what they use it for and the like.

If you have nephews, nieces, brothers or sisters in that age range and are tech gadget freaks, I would really appreciate it if I can speak with them.

Please contact me via PM for more details.

Thanks
joanne

Anyone with 10-12 year olds who have digital cameras, MP3 players, laptops/notebooks, nintendo DS, PSP and other fun gadgets?

Please let me know.

THanks

Yeap! my son 11 years old, he thinks he's cool but it's driving me nuts btw did you know my youngest son , he's super at xbox and computer games.etc. He's even better then some 13 years old, hard to believe hor?

No, I don't find it hard to believe. A lot of kids are very capable today, since they have been given the opportunity to progress faster than many their age in a less developed country.

I've contacted you via PM. Hope you can help me out.

Anyone else who knows? Kids who are into mobile phones, digital cameras, video games, PSP, Gameboy Advance, iPods, ibooks and the like. The more electronic arsenal they have, the better.

thanks
joanne

Wah! You want to start a business ah? Just joking only dude & no offend. ;) ;p

kenele said:
Yeap! my son 11 years old, he thinks he's cool but it's driving me nuts btw did you know my youngest son , he's super at xbox and computer games.etc. He's even better then some 13 years old, hard to believe hor?

My youngest sister could play mahjong at 4 years old (not digital mahjong, but the real thing, that was like twenty-odd years ago).

mm.. i think most kids would like to own one of those cool stuffs.. but whether their parents are willing to buy them or not.

yanyewkay said:
mm.. i think most kids would like to own one of those cool stuffs.. but whether their parents are willing to buy them or not.

You'll be surprised that most kids Pri/Sec own more expensive handphones, laptops and iPods than most of us here.

I've seen kids with thousand dollar handphones, big big laptops blasting away mp3 @ macs and kids with 20-60G iPods.

Their spending power is HUGE.

When I was three and a half I could beat my parents with Mahyong! Does that count?

Hong Sien

Had those things when I was 12. Though I still buy those stuff, i am 15 already. lol :)

oeyvind said:
u forget tennagers with DSLRs... :devil:
Is there any problem with dat? ;p lol, just joking, no offence. ;)

teenagers with DSLRs is a moderate case liao...

but then, i cant deny the fact that the gap between the rich and the poor seems to be widening

Btw, wats this interview for? Just curious.

This is for a local magazine.

Just got a call from the editor. The angle is slightly different now, and the age range is now 10-15. So Koolz, you are getting a PM from me :D

I must not be mixing with the right crowd. These rich kids are evading my radar.

Thanks
joanne

Hmm... Got my 1st pager at 16, 1st handphone at 21.

Kids nowadays are so lucky... :D

joteo said:
Hi,

I'm looking to interview some kids who have cool gadgets. Just to ask them why they like it, what they use it for and the like.

If you have nephews, nieces, brothers or sisters in that age range and are tech gadget freaks, I would really appreciate it if I can speak with them.

Please contact me via PM for more details.

Thanks
joanne

My daughter is 5 and she has a 5 megapixel digital camera!! Courtesy of the dad... ME!!

fuzzy said:
teenagers with DSLRs is a moderate case liao...

but then, i cant deny the fact that the gap between the rich and the poor seems to be widening

I think we must be like Robinhood, you know? Just kidding again. ;) :confused:

My nephew (14 year old) has toys that even I want...
--> Latest nokia phone, MP3 player, Xbox game console, Gameboy, PDA(PocketPC), Notebook, desk top PC, camcorder, digicam etc..... he's hankering for a Sony PSP now....

Actually its because my bro-in-law is really into gadgets.... if he gets for my nephew, he gets to pay around with it too... Some of the items like the PDA is a hand-me-down (He has 3 pocketPC pdas...)

Wow :embrass:

Seemed like only yesterday, when I stole guavas, mangoes and rambutans from orchards, catching guppies or spiders in nearby bushes.

Fly home made kites with glass taint lines.......

Then my first PC called commodore64, Atari, Apple IIc and Almighty Amiga500..2000.

Zooommmmmmmmm...............

25 years liao. :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.