$10,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

toh_u

Jan 24, 2006
Choa Chu Kang Central
If you have $10,000 to buy a DSLR system, Which will you buy? Canon or Nikon? Which camera body and what lenses? Why? :)

If you have $10,000 to buy a DSLR system, Which will you buy? Canon or Nikon? Which camera body and what lenses? Why? :)

The Darkside lar....!:sticktong

Why? Simply because they are more powerful lar............:bsmilie:

D200 with battery grip with 17-55mm and 70-200 with 2 x SB-800s and Quantum 2 X 2 Turbo Battery. 4 pcs of 4GB Sandisk Ultra IV.

If got some spare cash, buy 50mm 1.4 and 85mm 1.4 for some awesome portrait shooting.

without giving details on what type of shoot you are going to take, this will be a difficult question to answer.

Fujifilm! but not Nikon body.

Else it'll be CANON!!

without giving details on what type of shoot you are going to take, this will be a difficult question to answer.
It's in kopitiam. no need serious answers! Swing the white L lens at him!

i would accept jobs and hire a pro to shoot and earn more money.:devil:

i think i will join canon simply because of Sion's latest pics! haha

then again

Jeanie's ml3 looks god also..... :think:

how huh? :dunno:

Rent a H3D for a few days :bsmilie:

i think i will join canon simply because of Sion's latest pics! haha

then again

Jeanie's ml3 looks god also..... :think:

how huh? :dunno:

But Jeanie is also being tempted to the white side... hee

Canon is the way to go. EOS30D + 24-105f4 IS (for general)+ 10-22(for wide) + 135mm f1.4 (for potrait) + 580ex + tripod + other acesories.. should be around the price liao.

:sweat:

Why bother with a dSLR?
Buy a Medium Format film camera and a decent MF capable film scanner. e.g. Nikon LS-9000.

You don't even need a film scanner as any Fuji Frontier labs can output to CD for you for $10 a CD. Plus you will have at least $5K of change left for film and a trip overseas. I suggest Italy.

Blow all those silly cropped sensor dSLRs out of the water and silence this silly Canon vs Nikon crap.

If I've got $10K to spend, probably will put it on a 6x6 Digital MF.

1 wide & 1 portrait lens.

I guess that would take up like $10K?

If I have 10k, I will just get a 70-200 F2.8 Vr and a 85 F1.4. My current Nikon body is sufficient for me liao.. These 2 lens will set me back by $4k+, then the remaining $5K+ i will use for travelling to some exotic countries to shoot..:)

Not enuff lehz..system must include everything one
pro body, trinity lenses, bigma, primes, flash, tripod, studio equipments, etc...where got enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.