1 word

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndroo

Staff member
Nov 22, 2003
www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
Really run out of idea what to title this thread. Just my favourite way of giving 1 word title to my pics ... here are 2 for your comments ...

"forgotten"
rose001.jpg

"enchanted"
enchforest1.jpg

shots are good but i feel tt the moods can be stronger by:

bump up the curves on forgotten alittle....
cross process enchanted...

juz my 2 cts worth...cheers..

appropriate dull tone for 'forgotten'. but the forest doesn't really look that enchanted. ;p

Witness said:
shots are good but i feel tt the moods can be stronger by:

bump up the curves on forgotten alittle....
cross process enchanted...

juz my 2 cts worth...cheers..

thanks. err ... :embrass: what is 'cross process' huh? any sample?

foxtwo said:
appropriate dull tone for 'forgotten'. but the forest doesn't really look that enchanted. ;p

thanks. :bsmilie: yeah doesn't really look enchanted ... just couldn't find a title ... so whacked one :dunno:

renegade

i like number 2 a lot.. very nice. go print an S8R and frame it up.

Hi renegade,
The first pic "forgotten" is interesting. I would like that on my wall.

The second pic "enchanted", to me is a good find. Could imagine a couple of fairies and a gnome or two, given the title.

"enchanted" is the pick of the bunch for me. superb lighting and silky smooth grass. the slanting tree makes it extra special. :thumbsup:

p.s. it makes a jolly good avatar too.

thanks catchlights, pablo & zaren (sorry zar, couldn't make it for coffee just now) ... glad u guys like 'enchanted' ... 'forgotten' and 'enchanted' were taken using a point-n-shoot cammie which i was using for the 1st time :bsmilie:

renegade said:
thanks catchlights, pablo & zaren (sorry zar, couldn't make it for coffee just now) ... glad u guys like 'enchanted' ... 'forgotten' and 'enchanted' were taken using a point-n-shoot cammie which i was using for the 1st time :bsmilie:
Amazing! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

renegade said:

oh....which p&s cammie? and while you're at it, come and say something in the "why your camera doesn't matter" thread. np and btw, congrats again....

:bsmilie:

zaren said:
oh....which p&s cammie? and while you're at it, come and say something in the "why your camera doesn't matter" thread. np and btw, congrats again....

:bsmilie:

it's a KM x50 but i sold it off after 2 days to my relative and got a casio z55 instead :bsmilie:

err ... "why your camera doesn't matter" thread? err ... lemme tink of something to say 1st :bsmilie:

thanks dude

renegade said:
it's a KM x50 but i sold it off after 2 days to my relative and got a casio z55 instead :bsmilie:

err ... "why your camera doesn't matter" thread? err ... lemme tink of something to say 1st :bsmilie:

thanks dude

Hi. Is the Casio z55 better than KM x50?

Ben1223 said:
Hi. Is the Casio z55 better than KM x50?

aha! OT liao! no idea man, have not started using the casio. just bought it out of curiosity. love the large LCD and the capability to manual focus. :sweat:

renegade said:
thanks sequitur.

i'll just add another one i took recently here ...

hopespringseternal.jpg

Hotsprings shot is special and nice... the others didn't got me enchanted leh.. :bsmilie: Prefer you use this as your avarta.

Cheesecake said:
wa say... like all ur shots bro!...

esp. Enchanted... tried adding a little diffusing effect? make it look slightly more dreamy...

Hope springs Eternal is good good good! :thumbsup:

thanks cheese ... long time no see ... how's life?

Hosea said:
Hotsprings shot is special and nice... the others didn't got me enchanted leh.. :bsmilie: Prefer you use this as your avarta.

thanks. tried resize that for avatar ... doesn't look nice in that tiny size :bsmilie:

renegade said:
thanks cheese ... long time no see ... how's life?

:

yeah bro!! very long time no see... i'm doing ok!
how abt u? getting very very good with ur photo-taking as i can see!
:thumbsup:

looking forward to goin out and taking shoots with the gang... vonzvonz... ah mao... woodman... ah hao... if there's an outing, do let me know!!
;)

take care bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.