1 week in Hong Kong

lensman1968

Apr 10, 2010
I will going to Hong Kong for 1 week. Where is the best place for food and see see camera...

thank you

Last edited:
You can try wikitravel to find out specific parts of HK, or check out the price guides to find out the places u can buy cameras at

lensman1968 said:
I will going to Hong Kong for 1 week. Where is the best place for food and see see camera...

thank you

Depends on kinda camera or lenses u wanna buy. MongKok, TST n Causeway Bay r yr best bets. Try d computer city at central too.

Errz said:
might be going hk during dec . hur hur .

Hur Hur. U know wat to do bro? Will pass u my GAS list. Cheers.

Errz said:
bringing my daughter..so dont think i can go shop shop :(

Haha. Wasted. There r so many temptations there. I mean d gears not d girls. Hur Hur.

If bringing your kid just stick to the usual places. The camera places can be quite hard to find and in the crowded streets it can be challenging.

Errz said:
bringing my daughter..so dont think i can go shop shop :(

Hi, I just when back from HK, in HK street price is not consider as cheap as m'sia street price.
Some may higher than s'pore here.

But I am bring my daughter also and most of times with my family and no time for walk in and visit some cheaper recommended shop.

rain5533 said:
Hi, I just when back from HK, in HK street price is not consider as cheap as m'sia street price.

But I am bring my daughter also and most of times with my family and no time for walk in and visit some cheaper recommended shop.

So u mean Malaysia street price is cheaper than in hk?

Wow... prices went up so fast???

Thoth said:
Wow... prices went up so fast???

Dunno leh, I am asking about the Nikon AF-S 28mm f/1.8G if converted into SGD = $890.
If buy in m'sia in $800 can be get already in Angsana JB.

Dunno leh, I am asking about the Nikon AF-S 28mm f/1.8G if converted into SGD = $890.
If buy in m'sia in $800 can be get already in Angsana JB.

Haha... think U still can get lower than JB price if you really ask around or nego hard. Did you use the 香港格價網 Price.com.hk to double check on average prices first? It will be a good reference for you d next time as I always use that before going to HK... Cheers.

Thoth said:
Haha... think U still can get lower than JB price if you really ask around or nego hard. Did you use the 香港格價網 Price.com.hk to double check on average prices first? It will be a good reference for you d next time as I always use that before going to HK... Cheers.

Actually I am really ask for fun only.

Cause going with family and really no free of time to be asking on more detailed and nego somemore :)

Thanks for your tips.

Actually I am really ask for fun only.

Cause going with family and really no free of time to be asking on more detailed and nego somemore :)

Thanks for your tips.

Most welcome... Cheers..