1-to-1 Photoshop Workshop Series - Adobe Lightroom and Adobe Camera Raw

Status
Not open for further replies.

photobum

Deregistered
Apr 17, 2005
You have just spent hundreds of dollars on this wonderfully-sophisticated software called Adobe Photoshop. However, you are having a lot of trouble trying to figure out the complexities behind it.:think:

You have all the manuals, reference books and cheat sheets you can lay your hands on (and buy!) but you still cannot "get it"?:dunno:

You are yanking your hair in frustration. Tiredness creeps in. You have a serious brain-drain. You decide to give up. Regretful, cursing and swearing.:angry:

If the above scenario sounds like you, I have got good news! An experienced, Adobe certified (from the USA), Photoshop digital imaging professional (yours truly) from an established local photography studio will like to help you.

A wise Photoshop guru once said "Put three people in a room, give them each a computer, an image and 30 minutes, and I bet that they'll each come up with at least three ways to solve the same Photoshop problem."

The variety of approaches that Photoshop allows can at time be frustrating or invigorating, depending on how much you like to explore and experience. I want YOU to be invigoriated.

For a reasonable fee, I will show you the tips, the tricks and the shortcuts behind Photoshop.:eek:

Unlike others, this workshop does not restrict to a specific Photoshop version or computer platforms.

Lesson 1 –
  1. Understanding Adobe Lightroom and Camera RAW
  2. Understanding what RAW is and know when to shoot RAW
  3. RAW vs. JPEG
  4. Demistify the different RAW formats
  5. What is Adobe DNG?
Lesson 2 –
  1. Learn to read a histogram and use it to improve tonality and contast
  2. See the benefits of higher bit depth when processing a photo
  3. A step-by-step outline to develop an efficient workflow
  4. See how double processing can actually save you time and frustration
  5. Learn to achieve maximum quality when processing RAW images
* Practice images on CD and lesson notes will be provided.

Don't just take my words. Here are the testimonials from current participants:

"Course is fun.... I really learn a lot from it" - Mr. Lee (IT professional)

"The instructor is wonderful. He is very patience. He makes sure I understand the steps. No regrets!" - Mr. Aw (lawyer)

"I am in his advance level workshop now. I am always looking forward to attend." - Miss. Yong (photo enthusiast, accountant)

"It all started with a personal project of restoring old family photographs. All I can say is I am now the most popular member in my family." - Mrs. Ong (housewife, mother of 2)

"From someone who knew nothing about Photoshop in the beginning, I am now working as a freelance DI artist earning a good sum of money." - Mr. Hamzah (freelance DI "guy", wedding photographer, aircraft technician)

"I took up his workshop two months ago (Nov 2005) just for fun. Never know I will become a Photoshop 'addict'. But seriously, I learn a lot!" - Miss. Jung (marketing communication executive, Photoshopper)

"Thank you for this 'out-of-this-world' workshop. I was a Photoshop hobbyist, but now I am all-geared to perform some miracles on my images." - Mr. Ho (Chief executive chef, Foodie Fotographer)

"An eye-opener indeed! I know Photoshop is powerful tool for photographers but I didn't realise it is so powerful. Thank you for the experience." - Mr. Gui (hobbyist photographer, and still in military)

"Photoshop is so much fun after this 1-to-1 workshop. Now I am not 'handicapped' and overwhelmed by the software anymore." - Mr. Loong (Certified Public Accountant, photo enthusiast)

"My wife and I can work as a team now that both of us have completed this marvellous workshop. Thank you so much for showing us the ways to improve our photos and, let's not forget, forging even closer relationship between spouse. Thanks again!" - Mr and Mrs. Tan (refuge volunteers, small business entrepreneurs and avid photographers)

"I have attended countless 'so-called' Photoshop workshops. But only yours is truly customized for us, the photographers. Your workshop is the best one so far!" - Mr. Teng (social worker, freelance wedding photographer)

"Excellent workshop! The instructor is an expert in the industry. I learn more in two hours with him compared to two hours of self-reading." - Mr. Goh (wedding and event photographer)

"First class Photoshop workshop. He saves me time and money by coming to my studio to conduct his lessons." - Mr. Lim (wedding photographer and business owner)

Oops! I forgot to add the important part:

The workshop fee is $70 for 2 one-half hour lessons.

For more information on this individual, one-to-one workshop, please PM me.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.