1,500 sheeps jump off cliff, 450 dead...

Status
Not open for further replies.

henrylim

Mar 30, 2004
North
henrylim.net
Turkish shepherds look at dead sheep in the town of Gevas, near the city of Van, eastern Turkey, Thursday, July 7, 2005. First one sheep jumped to its death. Then stunned Turkish shepherds, who had left the herd to graze while they had breakfast, watched as nearly 1,500 others followed, each leaping off the same cliff, according to the Turkish media reported on Friday July 8, 2005. In the end, 450 dead animals lay on top of one another in a billowy white pile. Those who jumped later were saved as the pile got higher.

What do you think? :)

http://ap.lancasteronline.com/5/turkey_sheep

turkey_sheep.sff_ful.jpg

Ok! who's the one sleeping below the cliff? He must be counting sheeps rite?

Yeah, read this a few days back. Looks like some had suicide tendencies, or were shortsighted?? Or blind?? Or just had enough of being trashed around??

HS

this is a very BAD OMEN.

tao said:
this is a very BAD OMEN.

:sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: ......

lemmings!!!

Wai said:
Hmm...sounds like penguins

i jumped into water...all follow behind

I was actually thinking of Singaporeans.

They must have been eating peanuts.

But photographers don't eat peanuts :)

espn said:
But photographers don't eat peanuts :)

who say? so many people trying to split the big peanut, end up everyone only get peanut powder :bsmilie:

yups.. they get paid peanuts.. but these days like eikin said.. there's so much who would even take peanut powder.. i'm only left with the salt behind..

yanyewkay said:
yups.. they get paid peanuts.. but these days like eikin said.. there's so much who would even take peanut powder.. i'm only left with the salt behind..

salt is very expensive you know, people won't die without peanuts, people will die without salt!

Lemmings!!!

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.