1/4-20 bolt

nicky9499

Sep 1, 2014
Holland Village
Hi guys,

I'm almost done building a fig rig and all that's left is to mount the camera.

http://youtu.be/Ysxe9sYV8NE

However over the past few days I've visited 8 hardware shops big and small, looking for the tripod bolt and it's either a) all metric crap or b) shopkeeper has no idea what this stupid thing is. Can someone advise where I can buy such a bolt please? (Can't believe I'm actually asking such a question.)

Thank you.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

There is a shop beneath Kelantan Road multi-storey carpark which sells all sorts of bolts and nuts. I have purchased the bolts which can fit the tripod hole beneath the camera from this shop. You may need a spacer if the bolt is too long.

How long is the bolt you need?

Hi sgciti, Ben and Shierwin,

Thanks for the replies. The bolt I need is about 2~3 inches long. I'm passing by Spotlight at PS later, will look for it there. If they don't have it then I'll try Kelantan Lane tomorrow morning.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

Hi sgciti, Ben and Shierwin,

Thanks for the replies. The bolt I need is about 2~3 inches long. I'm passing by Spotlight at PS later, will look for it there. If they don't have it then I'll try Kelantan Lane tomorrow morning.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

Found what you need? If you cannot find what you need, I can suggest the last resort...

Last edited: