1.26°N 103.8°E - The Port That Never Sleeps Photo Exhibition

Status
Not open for further replies.

arttl

Jul 20, 2004
Planet PJ
www.flickr.com

Photographer Jonathan Yeap collaborated with PSA Singapore Terminals for his first solo photography exhibition titled “1.26°N 103.8°E – The Port That Never Sleeps”. The exhibition will be held at the VivoCity South Avenue, Level 1, from 27 October 2008 till 9 November 2008. It will showcase 28 photographs, which capture the industrial beauty and pulsating dynamism of the Port of Singapore in a different light.

For the past 4 months, Jonathan captured images at Brani, Keppel, Tanjong Pagar and Pasir Panjang Terminals. The photographs encapsulate the vibrancy of these terminals from dawn to dusk. Viewers can therefore have a glimpse of what goes on in a day of the world’s largest transhipment hub.

On the opportunity to work closely with PSA Singapore Terminals for his solo exhibition, Jonathan said, “The Port of Singapore has always been a key economic pillar of our country. Today, it is the world’s busiest port and largest transhipment hub. It is a visual treat and a privilege to be able to photograph PSA.”

Facebook Event: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=27323713868

Thank you all for the support!

Best Regards,
Jonathan Yeap

Last edited:

insanekvn

Aug 1, 2008
Congratz! I'll go there this weekend :D

ricsal

Jun 23, 2007
Congrats. I havent seen yet. Saw your exhibition event in Photovideo (^__^)

Blur Shadow

Sep 17, 2005
Hey! Congrats once again! Thanks for the invite!!

rizal477

Oct 27, 2008
ah!

i'll go there tomorrow after class..!!

Bro... your pictures are the best of the best..... some of the pictures are juz like model buildings and models cars..... totally awsome dude.......... All the best............ ;)

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2008
nice pics.. was looking at some of the pics that were "looking-like-toy" (how to do that??)

it must be tiring job climbing those giants to take the shots...

siriuslim

Jun 26, 2003
Pasir Ris
Visit site
those "toy-like" effect is taken using the PC-E Micro NIKKOR 85mm f/2.8D..

For those whom not seen this exhibition yet, you got till this weekend to do so.. please don't miss it.. ;)

arttl

Jul 20, 2004
Planet PJ
www.flickr.com
Hey guys!

Wow... Thanks for all the kind words!!

Just got back from the FLOODING HANOI... Haha... Nv expected it to rain but somehow it provided many wonderful photo opportunities... :D Sorry for this late reply!

Thank you all who have visited the exhibition and the great support shown. I am deeply touched and honoured.

Best Wishes,
Jon

stephens

Jul 12, 2007
Saw your pics. Very beautifully taken.
Looking forward for more of your work.

lsisaxon

Nov 29, 2004
Thanks guys!

Tomolo is the last day!!! :D

Yay...

Cheers!
Jon
Don't have time to go down.. :( Will you be putting up the images online somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom