1/14 R/C Trailer meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

huggable

Nov 2, 2004
East side
Not sure if this is the correct section to post, but sharing some pictures taken during a Radio Controlled trucks/trailer meet at Pasir Ris:

#1 - Checking the connections
Trailermeet-01.jpg

#2 - Testing at the void deck
Trailermeet-02.jpg

#3 - Transporter with 2 folklifts
Trailermeet-03.jpg

#4 - Let's have a race!
Trailermeet-04.jpg

#5 - Maersk Line container (Custom-made stickers)
Trailermeet-05.jpg

#6 - Turn left or right??
Trailermeet-06.jpg

#7 - Loading up
Trailermeet-07.jpg

#8 - Custom 4-axle truck
Trailermeet-08.jpg

#9 - Kids love the action too
Trailermeet-10.jpg

#10 - Scania prime mover
Trailermeet-11.jpg

Last one...

#11- Group shot
Trailermeet-13.jpg

Thanks for viewing!

wao kool..... eh where do u guys norm meet up for this?? can we join for a photo shoot or something :D keke

those trucks are nice man.. May I know where you got them? Online hobby shops?
I think your shots would turn out superb with the help of a flash gun;p

Joel

WOW! My childhood dream! When is the next meet? Love to be there!

wao kool..... eh where do u guys norm meet up for this?? can we join for a photo shoot or something :D keke

Aeroplane already gave the details, feel free to drop by for pictures! They're a friendly group of people. Huggable'd like to get a 6x4 Scania prime mover (new release) too! Requires 4ch controller instead of the usual 2ch for cars.

My pleasure. Missed the event at Marina/Suntec. Done up your truck already?

So big splash is now the "permanent" meetup place?

hi that's my skeleton truck without the body in the first picture!
huggable bro, nice of you to post the pictures in clubsnap!!

our next meet will be on 4 april evening at big splash.

for those interested in playing 1/14 trucks, our hang-out place is here.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/singapore-r-c-racers/190422-any-1-14-semi-truck-owners-54.html

You can always go the "premium" Tamiya shop, ie Stargek at Ubi to get them. Most of the owners got theirs from ebay or other online shops, prices are more competitive if import directly from Hong Kong. Winnie's prices are competitive too, but might need to pre-order.

Yeah, the shots were taken using D2h with SB800 on hotshoe, problem was lighting wasn't wide enough. :cry:

those trucks are nice man.. May I know where you got them? Online hobby shops?
I think your shots would turn out superb with the help of a flash gun;p

Joel

You can always go the "premium" Tamiya shop, ie Stargek at Ubi to get them. Most of the owners got theirs from ebay or other online shops, prices are more competitive if import directly from Hong Kong. Winnie's prices are competitive too, but might need to pre-order.

Yeah, the shots were taken using D2h with SB800 on hotshoe, problem was lighting wasn't wide enough. :cry:

I used to get my R/C parts from winnie as well haha:bsmilie:
Enjoy your two (expensive) hobbies!

I used to get my R/C parts from winnie as well haha:bsmilie:
Enjoy your two (expensive) hobbies!

Nah, I've only got a 1/10 on-road R/C car. $$ not enough to get trucks, can only take pictures! :sweat:

Location is at Boon Lay area? I think I have been to the place...

Really darn cool... I wish to have a Articulated SMRT Mercedes Benz O405!!:heart::heart:

Location was at Pasir Ris. If you have interest in DIY, it'd be real fun to custom the trucks. :thumbsup:

Location is at Boon Lay area? I think I have been to the place...

Really darn cool... I wish to have a Articulated SMRT Mercedes Benz O405!!:heart::heart:

#5 is my brother RC truck......how come they got meetup never tell me, can go there for shooting also.

Oh, the family of bus transport! I still remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.