0 gundam
ogundam.jpg

Exia gundam repair II
exia.jpg

a bit overkill with editing photoshop here

0gundamvsexiagundam.jpg

and a less overkilled one

bnwv.jpg

missing panel lines. lost the detail. Kit is white, background is white, everything so bland in.

missing panel lines. lost the detail. Kit is white, background is white, everything so bland in.

:sweat: yes i didnt draw on the panel lines. just leave it as it is. perhaps got time then i learn

and if u realised, box for ogundam and exia joins together:D

Yup i know, cos i too have those kits. LoL. and if u like to know, both the SD exia and SD O gundam's box also can be join together like this 1/144 HG version too :p

Yup i know, cos i too have those kits. LoL. and if u like to know, both the SD exia and SD O gundam's box also can be join together like this 1/144 HG version too :p

ahh:D just build only. maybe when go out work will consider investing more on it.

i like the pg of 00 raiser. sad the price tag a bit hefty:bsmilie:

ahh:D just build only. maybe when go out work will consider investing more on it.

i like the pg of 00 raiser. sad the price tag a bit hefty:bsmilie:

Hey, btw, did you get the colourful ground bases? I saw at least 3 different colours - coloured clear plastic with holes, put in batteries and the lights will glow from the bases!

Hey, btw, did you get the colourful ground bases? I saw at least 3 different colours - coloured clear plastic with holes, put in batteries and the lights will glow from the bases!

nahh no money. currently on budget

got those 2 hg models from og, at 20% discount. so each one is... 20 bucks:bsmilie:

i know the color base but dont find the need of it. lolx. those fig does look nice when place inside a "hanger".

if you want to buy gundam, try this site www.v2hw.com. price not bad too

ah reminds me. wads the diff between designer color vs the 1/100 normal version of 00 raiser?

and on a more random note, some parts are extra in the exia repair 2. the gn blade can be either the old one or the green one.

on the other hand, o gundam has an extra beam, but no handle. exia repair 2 has 2 extra handles ( i suspect they just moded the old 7 swords over)
so i made them 2 beam blades:D

Last edited:
ah reminds me. wads the diff between designer color vs the 1/100 normal version of 00 raiser?

and on a more random note, some parts are extra in the exia repair 2. the gn blade can be either the old one or the green one.

on the other hand, o gundam has an extra beam, but no handle. exia repair 2 has 2 extra handles ( i suspect they just moded the old 7 swords over)
so i made them 2 beam blades:D

there is no diff between the designer color vs the normal 00 raiser, only the decal is different thats all.

if u take a look at ur 1/144 exia, u know there are some extra parts tat u did not use. those are original exia's part before the "repair" version.

Hmm, are the pictures a bit OOF? :think:

Hmm, are the pictures a bit OOF? :think:

dun think so. i suspect its my lens that has some probs. all are on manual focus, timer relaese, and is liveview focus. something seems off casue the pics from my 17-50 always seem damn soft:think: but i just serviced it abt 4 months ago