070501 national Stadium IR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis

Jan 24, 2002
Singapore
8dennis8.fotki.com
Hehe this time I think I not so late liow.
Not very sunny so not very good IR as well but nevertheless have a good time with good company.

DSC_6558c2-vi.jpg

DSC_6563c3-vi.jpg

DSC_6567c3-vi.jpg

DSC_6572c2-vi.jpg

DSC_6574c2-vi.jpg

Yah, agree. Had a good time with great company.

Last minute telephone calls at 0930 and the bunch gathered at the National Stadium by 1045 :thumbsup: Except for one :sweatsm:

You managed a lot of shots man.

#25 for me. I like the tone, compo and exposure except for the little blown out cloud at the top center.

Wah hahaha. No wonder so fast lah. :bsmilie:

Thanks, noted.

Last minute telephone calls at 0930 and the bunch gathered at the National Stadium by 1045 :thumbsup: Except for one :sweatsm:

#25 for me. I like the tone, compo and exposure except for the little blown out cloud at the top center.

My pick are #3, #7, #13 and many many.... too many nice one liao lah... :lovegrin:

Nice angle and you managed to capture the details of the stadium. :thumbsup:

Cheers!

Thanks. The 10-17 seems to have hot spot as well. Next time I will switch to the 10.5 maybe better. When your turn ah. :devil:

My pick are #3, #7, #13 and many many.... too many nice one liao lah... :lovegrin:

Nice angle and you managed to capture the details of the stadium. :thumbsup:

Cheers!

Fav is #9!

#2 and #12 :thumbsup:

Wa, the sky really very drama mama that day.. =)

Thanks Bro.
Not much of a sky that day, mainly overcast.
Drama sky PP in one lah because don't know how to get blue sky leh. :dunno:

Wahhh so fast?? siao liao..me havent upload yet..hehehe.. nice nice pic bro!! hard to choose again..:confused:

#2 and #12 :thumbsup:

Wa, the sky really very drama mama that day.. =)

You've got some great images of the stadium - the skies and cloud formations were great. I like #23 and #25

Boss,

Pai Seh lah, I took a slow walk from Kallang Basin side to come over.
:embrass: :embrass: :embrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.