“Life is Great with Meaningful Relationships” Photo Competition


Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
667,081
1
38
27
ClubSNAP
simon.clubsnap.org
#1
“ Life is Great with Meaningful Relationships ” Photo Competition
Total of $23,500 cash to be won!

Life is great because of the beauty and joy of meaningful relationships. Capture on pictures what to you is a meaningful relationship. Is it the unconditional love between a mother and her newborn? The warmth of a come-what-may friendship? The honouring of a deal sealed by a good handshake? The bond of a till-death-do-us-part nuptial union? Or that love you have for a family member?

Just share your life’s greatest moments with us and you could be one of the winners of $23,500 worth of cash prizes.

P r i z e s
1st Prize $12,000
2nd Prize $5,000
3rd Prize $2,000
9 Consolation Prizes $500

More Information

Rules & Regulation
 

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
21,905
0
0
Planet Nikon
#2
To ask a stupid question:

Put into a envelope and send it out? Feel like sending my yesterday's wedding shots in :)
 

Dagger

New Member
Jul 17, 2002
1,151
0
0
19
Singapore
simone.clubsnap.org
#4
Originally posted by espn
To ask a stupid question:

Put into a envelope and send it out? Feel like sending my yesterday's wedding shots in :)
Just wondering how you would go about sending something to any body with the exception of postcards, maybe....kekeke
 

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
21,905
0
0
Planet Nikon
#5
Originally posted by Dagger
Just wondering how you would go about sending something to any body with the exception of postcards, maybe....kekeke
I'll send you along with it :devil:

Just curious... cos using envelope seems so filmsy... so just wondered... anyway I'm digital person so rather lazy to develop and then send in... so was hoping can send in digital ;)

Okie okie! I go kapok company envelopes and send in :bsmilie: Tomorrow go develop the wedding shots ;p
 

Dagger

New Member
Jul 17, 2002
1,151
0
0
19
Singapore
simone.clubsnap.org
#6
Originally posted by espn
I'll send you along with it :devil:

Just curious... cos using envelope seems so filmsy... so just wondered... anyway I'm digital person so rather lazy to develop and then send in... so was hoping can send in digital ;)

Okie okie! I go kapok company envelopes and send in :bsmilie: Tomorrow go develop the wedding shots ;p
If you can squeeze me in the normal sized envelope, it would be really amazing to know how you can do it. kekeke

YOu can use some hard surfaces, such as cardboards, etc support your photos.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom