Status
Not open for further replies.

itsybitsyspidy

Jul 5, 2004
蔡依林·唯舞独尊演唱会(DVD) Autograph Session

• Date : 8/3/2007
  • Time : 7.30pm
  • Venue : Bugis Square

i thought is concert tickets autograph session?

from what i remember, it is at bugis junction and not at white sands shopping centre as TS has stated..

On how to get her autograph:

1. Purchase her 唯舞獨尊 Dancing Forever Concert tickets from 1st Mar 2007 to 8 Mar 2007 at Bugis Sistic Counter.
2. Purchase her new DVD (officially releasing on 1st Mar, arriving at Singapore on 2nd Mar) and bring it along.
3. Be the first 1000 people to be at the venue.

This autograph session is solely for signing of concert tickets. Signing of DVD may have to wait till her next album promotion (MAY be able to sign, not 100% confirmed).

from what i remember, it is at bugis junction and not at white sands shopping centre as TS has stated..

On how to get her autograph:

1. Purchase her 唯舞獨尊 Dancing Forever Concert tickets from 1st Mar 2007 to 8 Mar 2007 at Bugis Sistic Counter.
2. Purchase her new DVD (officially releasing on 1st Mar, arriving at Singapore on 2nd Mar) and bring it along.
3. Be the first 1000 people to be at the venue.

This autograph session is solely for signing of concert tickets. Signing of DVD may have to wait till her next album promotion (MAY be able to sign, not 100% confirmed).

oops i heard radio say 白沙福(not sure correct writing). Assumed it was White Sands. Sorry for the boo boo. :embrass:

she is coming on the 8th right?

is at bugis square.

before you guys go down and waste ur effort tomorrow..
FYI,

唯舞獨尊 Dancing Forever Concert Tickets Autograph Session
POSTPONED to 5 April 2007 7.30pm Bugis Junction

yeah postponed. due to her hatlth...maybe affected by the earthquake in singapore yesterday. hehehe

Oh well , think she knows i cannot make it for tt dae ... :sticktong :sweatsm:

Oh well , think she knows i cannot make it for tt dae ... :sticktong :sweatsm:

HAHAHAHAHAH ... she know i coming .. that why don`t want to come !!

so i got to have the concert tix to enter the autograph area? can go in & see her/take pic of her without purchasing anything ma? *tsk *tsk

just to dig up a dead thread.. :sweat:

Jolin's Autograph Session is now changed to
5 April 2007
3.30pm @ Bugis Junction Square

those interested might want to block off your leave ahead of time as it is on a thursday.. :sweatsm:

just to dig up a dead thread.. :sweat:

Jolin's Autograph Session is now changed to
5 April 2007
3.30pm @ Bugis Junction Square

those interested might want to block off your leave ahead of time as it is on a

thursday.. :sweatsm:

May postpone again, hard to say :bsmilie: .

May postpone again, hard to say :bsmilie: .

if it is delayed again.. it would be after the concert itself already.. which spoils the actual purpose of signing the concert ticket wouldnt it ? :bsmilie:

ps: the concert is 7 April..

april 5th is a thursday. working day. Guess she assume her fans all students.

I can't go!! :angry:

sure alot of people go one !! sian uh !!

Status
Not open for further replies.