{Velasco} Embracing life whenever possible {2009}

Status
Not open for further replies.

velasco

Jul 7, 2006
PARISris , Singapore
ukellyclarkson.com

Well hello! I'm back, peepos!:heart:

Embrace life thru a stunning spectacle of vibrance and sophistication- that’s what I strive to deliver thru photography. No more pressure to post daily, I will post whenever time permits this time round.
Since I'm pretty bored, I decided to rejuvenate this thread and start anew. I will need all your kind support to make every post here worthy.

I will try my best to include some inputs and poetic accompaniments the photos. I also like to associate my works with music so you will see alot of those.I apologize beforehand should there be shortcomings in my expressions and way of thought. Hope you enjoy the world thru my eyes. For the photographs you are about to witness, they are captured using either Canon EOS 450D or Canon Powershot S5 IS.

fortress of daylight

Angel of mercy, how did you find me?
How did you pick me up again?

Fortress of daylight, caught me on standby
Waiting to catch the quickest plane
Fly me to nowhere, it's better than somewhere
That's where I've been and nothing's changed
Mercy ♬ ♬ One Republic

Last edited:
*applause*

welcome back to apad! :)

dun worry... i am way behind time in my own thread... :bsmilie:
Well thank you, needs alot of catching up :D

Will post the next one this midnight :sweat:

rustic royale

A gorgeous golden dragonfly shot at Pasir Ris park. A first macro shot done with onboard flash. Should i just upload medium-sized photos?

Last edited:
#2 -02.07.09

rustic royale

A gorgeous golden dragonfly shot at Pasir Ris park. A first macro shot done with onboard flash. Should i just upload medium-sized photos?

I like this photo too!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
i think this size is good to view the details of ur photos~

#2 -02.07.09

rustic royale

woah, loving this too. The colours and the light falling on the subject is majestic.

woah, loving this too. The colours and the light falling on the subject is majestic.

thank you , glad the "royale" got showcased.

..am waiting....:angel:

here you go, miss :D

hometown glory

I`ve been walking in the same way as I did
Missing out the cracks in the pavement
I like it in the city when two worlds collide
Everybody taking different sides

Shows that we ain`t gonna stand sh*t
Shows that we are united
Round my hometown
Ooh the people I`ve met
Are the wonders of my world

Hometown Glory ♬ ♬ Adele

Last edited:
i like the first photo.

anyways, welcome back to apad. :)

thanks wk! :D:D

Btw, I've resized all my images to medium size, i looked thru via my office internet and gah its so sluggish.

halo

Hit me like a ray of sun
Burning through my darkest night
Youre the only one that I want
Think im addicted to your light
I swore Id never fall again
But this dont even feel like falling
Gravity cant begin
To pull me to the ground again
Beyonce ♬ ♬ Halo

This was taken at the zoo too. Everyone was looking at the animals and here I am squatting, bending over finding macro potentials. Obsessed much?

This was taken at the zoo too. Everyone was looking at the animals and here I am squatting, bending over finding macro potentials. Obsessed much?

shoot the things you have a passion for, that is far more important than the usual approach here of trying to shoot anything and everything. because when you shoot something you have a passion for, it shows, and you are happier doing it. :)

anyways, i like the idea, but the glow is a bit too overt, not sure how you achieved it, but if you could dial it down a wee bit so that it looks natural, then it would be better.

shoot the things you have a passion for, that is far more important than the usual approach here of trying to shoot anything and everything. because when you shoot something you have a passion for, it shows, and you are happier doing it. :)

anyways, i like the idea, but the glow is a bit too overt, not sure how you achieved it, but if you could dial it down a wee bit so that it looks natural, then it would be better.

haha yes i concur.thats very true. =)

haha the backlighting was too "halo"y ah? i think i might have dodged a tad too much , should try tone it down.

hihi great shots! love the first one and the third one especially :)

good thing to have lyrics to go with them too x)

hihi great shots! love the first one and the third one especially :)

good thing to have lyrics to go with them too x)

thanks mate! :D:D

iris

And I don´t want the world to see me
Cause I don´t think that they´d understand
When everything´s made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

Goo Goo Dolls ♬ ♬ Iris

Semarak Suara

That's my cousin donning the Iban Traditional Costume

The Ibans are a branch of the Dayak peoples of Borneo. They were formerly known during the colonial period by the British as Sea Dayaks. Ibans were renowned for practising headhunting and tribal/territorial expansion. A long time ago, being a very strong and successful warring tribe, the Ibans were a very feared tribe in Borneo. They speak the Iban language.

Status
Not open for further replies.