{Velasco} Embracing 2011 whenever possible

velasco

Jul 7, 2006
PARISris , Singapore
ukellyclarkson.com
Well hello! I'm back, peepos!

Happy New Year you guys (I'm weeks late, heh)

Embrace life thru a stunning spectacle of vibrance and sophistication & thru monumental stillness- that’s what I strive to deliver thru photography. No more pressure to post daily, I will post whenever time permits this time round. I will need all your kind support to make every post here worthy. One of my new year resolution is to develop a new artistic definition and direction to my craft.

I will try my best to include some inputs and poetic accompaniments the photos. I also like to associate my works with music so you will see alot of those.I apologize beforehand should there be shortcomings in my expressions and way of thought. Hope you enjoy the world thru my eyes. For the photographs you are about to witness, they are captured using either Canon EOS 450D or Canon Powershot S5 IS.

01.Deeper Conversation

I let my guard down for you
And in time you will too

if you dont mind
Can you tell me
All your hopes and fears
and Everything that you believe in
Would you make a difference in the world
I'd love for you to take me to a deeper conversation
Only you can make me

Deeper Conversation / Yuna

I almost deleted this piece. I was browsing thru my past archives and saw this slanted image, taken whilst my dad was whizzing past this field. I shall deem this as a lucky shot :)
Hope that you guys are having the best of health and time, I am bored silly at home this semester break. Oh, and my desperation of trying to fly overseas has coerced me into googling ridiculous things like "travel sponsorships". This is unhealthy :(

Last edited:
02.Wish You Were Here

we're just two lost souls
swimming in a fish bowl,
year after year.

hi

always like your work.. especially something like this.. which is very artistic to me...

may i know how do u pp a photograph to make it like what u had done?

:)

tks

hi

always like your work.. especially something like this.. which is very artistic to me...

may i know how do u pp a photograph to make it like what u had done?

:)

tks

thank you for your constant support. Most of what you see are achieved thru layers of overlays, by adding textures etc. I have a penchant for high contrast too, so yesh most of those are applied.

thank you for your constant support. Most of what you see are achieved thru layers of overlays, by adding textures etc. I have a penchant for high contrast too, so yesh most of those are applied.

u mean using Overlay as blending mode? adding texture using blurr or noise?

how is your exhibition by the way? saw your post on it on your flickr... not sure if it is over or not... am too busy till month's end ... but i really hope to go..

u mean using Overlay as blending mode? adding texture using blurr or noise?

how is your exhibition by the way? saw your post on it on your flickr... not sure if it is over or not... am too busy till month's end ... but i really hope to go..

hi , apologies for the late reply. i was offline. the blending mode varies time to time. :) texture type depends as well, mostly grungy ones.

my exhibition would be on the 19th feb. Marketplace for Creative Arts :)

03.Mad World

All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places
Worn out faces.

hi

will go to the exhibition unless any last min thing happens... see u there ok...

i like this pic of the man walking also...

tks alot for the tips..... i will experiment when i have a chance.. :)

:heart::heart:

Just the thin horizontal line at the very very top is a bit bugging me :bsmilie:
Nonetheless still looove this one :thumbsup:

hi , apologies for the late reply. i was offline. the blending mode varies time to time. :) texture type depends as well, mostly grungy ones.

my exhibition would be on the 19th feb. Marketplace for Creative Arts :)

03.Mad World

All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places
Worn out faces.

nice!

03.Mad World

The compo, timing and the post process make this one :heart::heart:

:heart::thumbsup:

Just the thin horizontal line at the very very top is a bit bugging me
Nonetheless still looove this one

The compo, timing and the post process make this one

wow thanks all for the love. i noticed the horizontal strip too after processing and uploading. Just left it there :)