My 44secs of fame :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm, a spin bowler. Are you Singaporean or Malaysian?

loved the music....u make ur self?
transitions use more variety....

loved the music....u make ur self?
transitions use more variety....

Ya made myself...haha... was suppose to be part of a educational application... the beginning part for a shockwave
hmm... movie maker transistion pretty simple... any other tool with better options?

tool? as in program?
u could try avid free DV.
ppl ask me to use it... looks better then win movie maker...
but more compicated...
music wad u use what software to make? garage band?
was suppose to be part of a educational application???u IT trainer???

pro bowler...hehe..nice stunts there..
hmm video not bad i think..used to learn about videography..but now forgot liao..so cant say much ;)

tool? as in program?
u could try avid free DV.
ppl ask me to use it... looks better then win movie maker...
but more compicated...
music wad u use what software to make? garage band?
was suppose to be part of a educational application???u IT trainer???

school project ....haha... they want us to make use of director to come up with some educational shockwave... my first video.... and i fell in love with making video... the proccess is really fun... haha

music is acutally part of a trance... i can't remember which one... its a extended remix...so there is a part of it with almost 1min of music only...

Imho pace feels too slow for the music and as an opening. There's also a lack of variety of shots.

My attention wandered off after seeing the first few frames (bowling) cleared. It would be nicer to include cutaways, maybe cleaning the bowling ball, or someone taping up his/her fingers or having his fingers moving in to pick up the bowling ball.

Editing wise, to pick up the pace it would be more effective to have more cuts. Even better if you can sync to the music.

If your message is to become a "pro" bowler then show a close up of a strike! Or someone with his fist pumping in the air. All these will add to the "action" feel of an opening sequence.

Good luck with the vid ;)

Imho pace feels too slow for the music and as an opening. There's also a lack of variety of shots.

My attention wandered off after seeing the first few frames (bowling) cleared. It would be nicer to include cutaways, maybe cleaning the bowling ball, or someone taping up his/her fingers or having his fingers moving in to pick up the bowling ball.

Editing wise, to pick up the pace it would be more effective to have more cuts. Even better if you can sync to the music.

If your message is to become a "pro" bowler then show a close up of a strike! Or someone with his fist pumping in the air. All these will add to the "action" feel of an opening sequence.

Good luck with the vid ;)

interesting thoughts... thanks... will keep that in mind

Status
Not open for further replies.