<Goondoo> My Little Weekly Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goondoo

Nov 17, 2003
Away From Keyboard
Just bought a D70s and a SB800 recently. Simply love it :)
I am still playing with "P" modes mainly, just to get more familiar with the camera before embarking on more complicated stuff like you guys :)
Waiting for my little 18-200VR Lazy man's lense to arrive, currently using a borrow kit 18-70mm (have some obvious mark of fungus but not really affecting picture qualities....

C&C are all welcome :)

Brought my family to Downtown East today and shot some pictures all using the 18-70mm fungued lense

My Girl before the trip...
DSC_1612b.jpg

Trying on a longer exposure shot
DSC_1638b.jpg

Trying a macro using the 18-70mm. Pretty impressed
DSC_1659b.jpg

Another try :)
DSC_1660b.jpg

Hope you guys like it

Looking high

eileen2.jpg

Duck Ride

eileen3.jpg

Taken using D70s + kit lense + SB800

C & C please

=) looks like you've got pretty safe shots going with the P mode on the camera dude. Is your sb 800 set to ttl? :) Generally this set of photos feels like a documentation of what goes on in the day in a i snap what i see manner. But still its nice to see some smiles on children. :lovegrin:

=) looks like you've got pretty safe shots going with the P mode on the camera dude. Is your sb 800 set to ttl? :) Generally this set of photos feels like a documentation of what goes on in the day in a i snap what i see manner. But still its nice to see some smiles on children. :lovegrin:

Well, these pictures were done using the Portrait shots functions. :)
I believe the flash is set to i-TTL.
Well, its one of the few excuses to get some fresh air outside shooting with my beloved daughter without her mum around nagging :p :D

Status
Not open for further replies.