View Poll Results: Will you been keen to participate in a photo-outing with your bike

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, name the date, time & place..

    3 23.08%
  • Nah, with all the barangs, rather take public transport

    3 23.08%
  • Wat is a motorbike huh.... ?

    7 53.85%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 31

Thread: CSers with motorbike

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore & Hong Kong
    Posts
    903

    Default CSers with motorbike

    Am curious how many CSers here ride motorbike...and are keen to go shooting, riding our bikes ?

    1. Lensman / Honda Superfour

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    801

    Default

    wow sounds cool

  3. #3
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    i ride, but never shoot bike before, more into cars, events, ppl & products.
    anyway, no harm trying.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore & Hong Kong
    Posts
    903

    Default

    Eh, I better clarify this else I will be nailed for dangerous suggestion or driving.

    What I wanted to say is this.

    Lets hop onto our bikes with the camera bag in the Givi box or sling over, go somewhere and take photos.

    We get to ride our bikes, take photos at different locations. Subject matter, can also be your bikes or whatever the destination offers....

    of course if you are one of those biker babes or have access to them, lagi MOST WELCOMED, bring the crowds....

    naturally, with the tripot or monoport sling over the back, any bugger (taxi, carz, bus or lorry) who tries to be funny with us while on the road, will be dealt with .... also can test the strenght of the items too....
    Last edited by Lensman; 6th November 2004 at 09:18 PM.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore & Hong Kong
    Posts
    903

    Default

    Lets add to the list, who is riding a bike ?

    1. Lensman / Honda Superfour
    2. Scud

  6. #6
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lensman
    Eh, I better clarify this else I will be nailed for dangerous suggestion or driving.

    What I wanted to say is this.

    Lets hop onto our bikes with the camera bag in the Givi box or sling over, go somewhere and take photos.

    We get to ride our bikes, take photos at different locations. Subject matter, can also be your bikes or whatever the destination offers....
    hahaha... kinda like tis idea...
    onz lah brudder....

  7. #7

    Talking

    thinbluelinesafari / Kawasaki ZR-750

  8. #8

    Default

    anyone interested in motorcross...

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore & Hong Kong
    Posts
    903

    Default

    Given the low response rate, I think most CSers are carz owner or take public transport ones and dun really ride bikes ....

  10. #10

    Default

    hi there lensman,

    i ride a s4..nice knowing u guys...

    but i got a question though.. how is it that i can't vote in the polls though i am a registered member?? u know why??

  11. #11

    Default

    i dun own a bike...neither do i have a civilian license...ahah...army bike can anot?

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,741

    Default

    Used to ride a Super4 Vtec I, but switched to a car about a year ago. Kinda miss my riding days though... especially when vtec kicks in... woo..

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore & Hong Kong
    Posts
    903

    Default

    I really dun know, perhaps you may want to email to the adminsitrator for help.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rk1980
    but i got a question though.. how is it that i can't vote in the polls though i am a registered member?? u know why??

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore & Hong Kong
    Posts
    903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Witness
    i dun own a bike...neither do i have a civilian license...ahah...army bike can anot?
    can also....

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore & Hong Kong
    Posts
    903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary_number
    Used to ride a Super4 Vtec I, but switched to a car about a year ago. Kinda miss my riding days though... especially when vtec kicks in... woo..

    ....and the S$100+ per year roadtax....

    I have upgraded to a van from my ST1100 but am still keeping my S4 for that wonderful evening or weekend ride.... it is a feeling that cagers (carz owners) wouldn't appreciate unless they are loaded with $$$ ie convertibles....

  16. #16

    Default

    i got a phantom but no license yet.
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore & Hong Kong
    Posts
    903

    Default

    get your 2B and come join us....

    unless I am traveling, can I suggest that we have a shoot out on Sat morning ? Pls revert with your interest...

  18. #18
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lensman
    .....unless I am traveling, can I suggest that we have a shoot out on Sat morning ? Pls revert with your interest...
    noooooo..... exam coming lah.....

    i propose we shoot on deepavali (11 Nov) morning.
    Place: Little India / Arab St Area then follow by Spore Motorshow 04
    Time: 8am
    Meeting Place: TBD

    any other suggestion, pls add on.
    we shall finalise on Wed (10 Nov) nite.
    Last edited by scud; 8th November 2004 at 09:52 AM.

  19. #19

    Default

    You drive, I'll sit at the back and shoot :P
    HAHAHA

  20. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lensman
    I really dun know, perhaps you may want to email to the adminsitrator for help.
    oh ic thanks will do....
    i'm still a newbie to photography so i guess need the advice of the more experienced guys but just lemme know in advice ya?? so i can give my bike a good wash before i ride them to meet u...been sometime since i last 'showered' it...the skies been doing the washing for me...
    so what's ur version? vtec 1??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •