Not sure there is interest for this outing. I give it a try to organise the 3rd time and open my invitation to likeminded member ;
i) to meet new friends
ii) to introduce SG based member to come over to JB to explore street shooting opportunities, and to eat
iii)to cultivate the “sharing” among CS community
What the outing would expect from you
i) To share your ideas/experience
- Oldbird could guide newbird, I believe everyone could also learn from each other whether old or newbird
ii) To attend the photo sharing session in SG
- To share the pictures, workflow, way of composition, shooting style. Review / suggestions / opinions should be welcomed
iii) To contribute to community
- You learn about this outing on forum, and you should share some pictures with others on the forum
iv) To give back to locals
- To print out a few pictures of the people that you shot. I would personally distribute these pictures to them as possible.
- As a small token of appreciation to the locals that we came across, it also opens the door for the similar outing in future. Those who attend the next outing would find it truly helpful
Actual Outing : Nov 26, 2011 (Saturday), Johor Bahru
Photo sharing session : TBA , Singapore
Meet up point :
Nov 26 : Exact time to be announced later, very much depend on the itinerary whether you guys want to do half a day or 1 full day
Here are previous outings to give you some idea what to expect ;
Sep ; Oct
- I am doing this as voluntary basis and show you some insight of JB town. Dun expect me a Superman to protect you from all danger.
- Though I must say I personally feel comfortable walking around to shot on the street, and we had a good outing in Sep, that does not guarantee this outing is risk/hazards free.
- Each of you willingly to assume all risk/hazards on your own during the outing and I shall take no responsibility of your property damage &/ or injuries if accident happens.
- Common sense, street awareness , personal safety always come first, ie dun run to the track when the train comes, dun leave the group ad go on your own to alley etc.