Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new camera and lens

Default Re: new camera and lens

Quote Originally Posted by fadli View Post
    There's quite a few to name. But try Knowledge Bowl Training and Consultancy

THANKS!!

D5100 does not have some features like AF, more focus pt etc... But it is sharing the same sensor, so image quality wise same. For tight budget, can get D5100, else D7000. For your budget you can get D7k(S$1600 with kit lens) + Tamron 90mm(S$550) + Kenko extension tube + Tripod + Shutter release cable. everything will come around less than 2.5K. If you buy D5100, you can invest a lot on lens.
    Final choice is yours.
    ...Arun D...

Quote Originally Posted by Arun D View Post
    D5100 does not have some features like AF, more focus pt etc... But it is sharing the same sensor, so image quality wise same. For tight budget, can get D5100, else D7000. For your budget you can get D7k(S$1600 with kit lens) + Tamron 90mm(S$550) + Kenko extension tube + Tripod + Shutter release cable. everything will come around less than 2.5K. If you buy D5100, you can invest a lot on lens.
    Final choice is yours.
    Bro... u realise that TS posted the question last year November, it had been more than 1 year now, so if TS was to bought the camera, he already had bought the camera.
    I am not a photographer, just someone who happened to have a couple of cameras.
    My lousy shots

Quote Originally Posted by rhino123 View Post
    Bro... u realise that TS posted the question last year November, it had been more than 1 year now, so if TS was to bought the camera, he already had bought the camera.
    Oh.. Yeah, Sorry..
    too stress with my work
    ...Arun D...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12