Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What sort of photography should I start with?

Default Re: What sort of photography should I start with?

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    I am a newbie.

I want to ask brothers and uncles here for the advice what sort of photography should I start with so that I can sustain my interest for many years to come?

Thanks!
    Birding.

You will embark on a never-ending quest for the best and most powerful cameras and lenses, as well as a never-ending worldwide journey to capture all the known species of birds in the world. This will be enough to sustain your interest for the rest of your life.

Then, if you want more challenges....start shooting landscapes/seascapes/cityscapes and travel the world again.

you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    Birding.

You will embark on a never-ending quest for the best and most powerful cameras and lenses, as well as a never-ending worldwide journey to capture all the known species of birds in the world. This will be enough to sustain your interest for the rest of your life.

Then, if you want more challenges....start shooting landscapes/seascapes/cityscapes and travel the world again.

I think going macro (insects or birds) can also be a never-ending journey worldwide...thou maybe not on the "never-ending quest for the best and most powerful cameras and lenses" *can save up more for travelling*

Underwater photography is another VERY expensive, expansive, interesting area...
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

how about camera photography?
    Canon 60D | And Legs as Lens to cover every single focal length i ever needs.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123