Thread: help in LC1

Default help in LC1

Hi ,

Any one out there able to assist me in operating the Panasonic LC1 ? I have this camera as a gift. I know is a very good camera , but I'm just beginners.
    Is there any course out there to learn only how to operate the LC1 . I went for the beginners course , but most of my classmates is using Nikon or Canon . I try to get a close up , but fail to as the image turn out to be blur.
    even my lecture also not sure why is it so
    I might want to sell it of as the zoom is very limit.
    Pls advice if anyone can help me

Turn the focusing ring to the AF-Macro setting for close-ups. The LC1 is not very good for macro as you can't get as close to the subject even in AF-Macro mode as compared to other digicams.

The LC-1 is quite a nice cam - has a lot of controls so that you can learn more about photography with it.

Quote Originally Posted by happywonders
    I try to get a close up , but fail to as the image turn out to be blur.
    even my lecture also not sure why is it so
    You're probably getting a blurred image because you are taking a picture of something too close. Even in macro mode, the closest focusing is 30cm on this camera. So your subject has to be at least 30cm away, any closer and it will be blurry.

Hi happywonders

Good camera you have there maybe you might want to know more over at --> All about Panasonic Camera

Cheers