Thread: Help!!!!!

Default Help!!!!!

Arrrr...gh! My Sandisk Ultra II died! My cam can't read it, my PC can't read it, my other PC can't read it!

what to do?

return for exchange lor.. have you tried formatting it?

ERR...me no expert in these matters, but a friend told me that if you use your card in different types of devices, it may corrupt the card.

Try reformatting it ONLY on the device you want to us it on (e.g., use the cam to format it for use on the cam; pc for pc etc).

Failing which, get it replaced.

No problem what. Got 'Lifetime' warranty right. Just and exchange it lor.

You guys know whether sandisk bought overseas can be exchanged in Singapore on the basis of "lifetime warranty"?

Quote Originally Posted by leadwe
    You guys know whether sandisk bought overseas can be exchanged in Singapore on the basis of "lifetime warranty"?
    Tried that once before with one of my earlier CF card which was bought in Hong Kong...no one in Singapore would touch it with an exchange..It was a samsung technology but with a generic brand. I had to go back to HK to get it exchange with the shop I bought it at. Yes it suppose to come with a life time warranty...but it is difference country to country. As for mine... Game Over...till I got my boss to send it over to HK to get it changed.... which the shop did in the end.
    Last edited by sammy888; 5th November 2004 at 02:39 PM.