Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 81316171819202328 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 614

Thread: Ricoh GR Digital IV

  1. #341
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    JB, SG
    Posts
    3,529

    Default Re: Ricoh GR Digital IV

    Quote Originally Posted by richiemccaw1 View Post
    Just got my hands on this camera. Have been a little skeptical about what this compact can do but have so far been pleasantly surprised by the firmware and menus.
    enjoy your new toy. will organise GR outing in near future, hope to have you in the outing.

  2. #342
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bukit Batok
    Posts
    110

    Default Re: Ricoh GR Digital IV

    Quote Originally Posted by richiemccaw1 View Post
    Just got my hands on this camera. Have been a little skeptical about what this compact can do but have so far been pleasantly surprised by the firmware and menus.

    Gonna do a full charge tonight and take it out to play tomorrow.

    Any brothers here using EyeFi cards or other WiFi SD cards? Thanks.
    If can,this is a deadly combo at an economical price.
    Last edited by calkel20; 3rd June 2013 at 10:48 PM.

  3. #343

    Default Re: Ricoh GR Digital IV

    Quote Originally Posted by calkel20 View Post
    From TK?
    Yupzz

  4. #344
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    50

    Default Re: Ricoh GR Digital IV

    Quote Originally Posted by calkel20 View Post
    Like that sian 1/2 leh... Wait for amk shop reply me. As i already have a grd 3 bought 2 years back from hkg. Cheap n good.
    Ok lah... Stick to tge GRD3 ;-)
    Serving me well so far.
    But of course at the price of $390, very tempting indeed, especially if this is the last of the GRD.

  5. #345

    Default

    Go buy,no regret,I even use it to shoot nice landscape,instead of carrying dslr. I use it with a tripod Which is always in my car for impromptu shoot,as this baby is always in my pocket.

  6. #346
    Member SyncGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by richiemccaw1 View Post
    Just got my hands on this camera. Have been a little skeptical about what this compact can do but have so far been pleasantly surprised by the firmware and menus.

    Gonna do a full charge tonight and take it out to play tomorrow.

    Any brothers here using EyeFi cards or other WiFi SD cards? Thanks.
    Try loaning one of the various wifi cards and test.. I believe it should work..

    If we do meet up, u can try my FluCard. Been using it for my Kr, and now K30 without a problem.
    Pentax Kr, Pentax Super A
    K105/2.8, Fa*24/2, A28/2, A35/2, A50/1.4, A*85/1.4, A100/2.8, A135/2.8

  7. #347
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bukit Batok
    Posts
    110

    Default Re: Ricoh GR Digital IV

    Quote Originally Posted by sky37 View Post
    Ok lah... Stick to tge GRD3 ;-)
    Serving me well so far.
    But of course at the price of $390, very tempting indeed, especially if this is the last of the GRD.
    Ya. N good for shoot with all the modes and manual controls! This is the best especially you do not need all pics to be in focus. With so manual adjustments, even bokeh can form out a pic in terms of shilouette. R u hooting soon too?
    😅

  8. #348

    Default

    I am using flu card with grd iv. If using android, can use the app. fr Olympus to syn and transfer the photos to the mobile phone.Can even edit with app fr android before posting. Very convenience and fun.camera body $390,flu card 57$(Giant tamp, during promo).outstanding value with the exceptional iq of the photos.

  9. #349

    Default

    Sorry,I am using flashair not flucard.

  10. #350

    Default

    Contemplating whether to get it before the stocks deplete. Hmm..

  11. #351
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bukit Batok
    Posts
    110

    Default Re: Ricoh GR Digital IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryson View Post
    Contemplating whether to get it before the stocks deplete. Hmm..
    Me too n use the cheap ns45 voucher n pay 310 for it. Dun know can bo.

  12. #352
    Senior Member richiemccaw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,098

    Default

    Seems that the flu card and flash air works on the grd iv too huh?

    Where can I get these cards? I've actually been checking the hwz pricelists but seem to be able to find the Kingston and SanDisk ones normal cards

  13. #353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by richiemccaw1 View Post
    Seems that the flu card and flash air works on the grd iv too huh?

    Where can I get these cards? I've actually been checking the hwz pricelists but seem to be able to find the Kingston and SanDisk ones normal cards
    Giant tampines has both

  14. #354
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    50

    Default Re: Ricoh GR Digital IV

    Quote Originally Posted by calkel20 View Post
    Me too n use the cheap ns45 voucher n pay 310 for it. Dun know can bo.
    If you don't have GRD III, the GRD IV is a great buy at that price :-)

  15. #355
    Senior Member richiemccaw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,098

    Default Re: Ricoh GR Digital IV

    Quote Originally Posted by subatoyo View Post
    Giant tampines has both
    Thanks man. Maybe I will try the Giant near my place. Trying not to spend so much on WiFi cards.

    I've been looking at some WiFi enabled portable HDDs to bring along on holiday to back up my pictures but they cost easily 2-2.5 times more than a regular HDD. Goodness.

  16. #356
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bukit Batok
    Posts
    110

    Default Re: Ricoh GR Digital IV

    Quote Originally Posted by sky37 View Post
    If you don't have GRD III, the GRD IV is a great buy at that price :-)
    Using the grd3 right now. So contemplating for the slightest update. I will not b using it but the lady will attempt to use it when we are out.
    Last edited by calkel20; 5th June 2013 at 11:41 AM.

  17. #357
    Member SyncGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by richiemccaw1 View Post

    Thanks man. Maybe I will try the Giant near my place. Trying not to spend so much on WiFi cards.

    I've been looking at some WiFi enabled portable HDDs to bring along on holiday to back up my pictures but they cost easily 2-2.5 times more than a regular HDD. Goodness.
    Bro, coz you are limiting yourself to WiFi-enabled HDD..

    Ever thought of converting any HDD into a WiFi-enabled one?

    Here's for you:

    http://www.hypershop.com/iUSBport-p/iusb-white.htm



    Your welcome..
    Pentax Kr, Pentax Super A
    K105/2.8, Fa*24/2, A28/2, A35/2, A50/1.4, A*85/1.4, A100/2.8, A135/2.8

  18. #358
    Senior Member richiemccaw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,098

    Default Re: Ricoh GR Digital IV

    Quote Originally Posted by SyncGuy View Post
    Bro, coz you are limiting yourself to WiFi-enabled HDD..

    Ever thought of converting any HDD into a WiFi-enabled one?

    Here's for you:

    iUSBport



    Your welcome..
    Heh thanks. How does it work for you? Transfers data quickly?

  19. #359
    Senior Member richiemccaw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,098

    Default Re: Ricoh GR Digital IV

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelLee View Post
    enjoy your new toy. will organise GR outing in near future, hope to have you in the outing.
    Definitely looking forward. =) thanks.

  20. #360
    Member SyncGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by richiemccaw1 View Post

    Heh thanks. How does it work for you? Transfers data quickly?
    Erm.., I only look at it but I don't have it. In my view, it's the best possible "investment" in the long run since it runs off its own battery and basically can be used with any HDD to make it WiFi enabled.

    So I just recommend you to take a look at it..
    Pentax Kr, Pentax Super A
    K105/2.8, Fa*24/2, A28/2, A35/2, A50/1.4, A*85/1.4, A100/2.8, A135/2.8

Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 81316171819202328 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •