Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27

Thread: Abandon site location?

  1. #1
    Member jellyfishy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    98

    Default Abandon site location?

    Does anyone have some idea where this 'secret garden' is located?

    The Secret Garden | Vanilla Minuet { Lifestyle }

  2. #2

    Default Re: Abandon site location?

    why don't you ask that blogger?

    you know... common sense would tell you to ask the person who took the picture...

    rather than going one big round asking everyone else and waiting long for the answer

  3. #3

    Default Re: Abandon site location?

    some folks r very protective of their secret gardens. great stuff .

  4. #4
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Abandon site location?

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    why don't you ask that blogger?

    you know... common sense would tell you to ask the person who took the picture...

    rather than going one big round asking everyone else and waiting long for the answer
    You sound like you know where it is.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Abandon site location?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    You sound like you know where it is.
    yes i do but i won't reveal it. it's not called a secret garden for nothing

  6. #6
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Abandon site location?

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    yes i do but i won't reveal it. it's not called a secret garden for nothing
    That's where you took this photo after school?


  7. #7
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Abandon site location?

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    yes i do but i won't reveal it. it's not called a secret garden for nothing
    u didnt had to reveal anything. LOL

  8. #8

    Default Re: Abandon site location?

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    u didnt had to reveal anything. LOL
    why? you make it sound like it's been revealed haha

  9. #9
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Abandon site location?

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    why? you make it sound like it's been revealed haha
    was. i thought i spotted the location in the blog. but now i went back again not there liao

  10. #10

    Default Re: Abandon site location?

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    was. i thought i spotted the location in the blog. but now i went back again not there liao
    nah. it was never in there.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Abandon site location?

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    was. i thought i spotted the location in the blog. but now i went back again not there liao
    Just look very carefully at the school uniform you'll know where it is:


  12. #12

    Default Re: Abandon site location?

    KORIDOR A1 ??? Malaysia??
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

  13. #13

    Default Re: Abandon site location?

    Does it start with an "S"?

  14. #14
    Deregistered shaoken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Clementi/West Coast
    Posts
    2,115

    Default Re: Abandon site location?

    Quote Originally Posted by jellyfishy View Post
    Does anyone have some idea where this 'secret garden' is located?

    The Secret Garden | Vanilla Minuet { Lifestyle }
    Not in S'pore from what I see?

  15. #15

    Default Re: Abandon site location?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgdevilzz View Post
    Does it start with an "S"?
    i believe you're right. i think the next letter starts with an "E".

    ok spin the wheel! big money. big money!

  16. #16
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Abandon site location?

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    i believe you're right. i think the next letter starts with an "E".

    ok spin the wheel! big money. big money!
    It's Kei Garden?

  17. #17
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Abandon site location?

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    i believe you're right. i think the next letter starts with an "E".

    ok spin the wheel! big money. big money!
    how about a c?

  18. #18

    Default Re: Abandon site location?

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    how about a c?
    i was thinking "X"

  19. #19
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Abandon site location?



    this is also pretty abandoned if u can find it...

  20. #20

    Default Re: Abandon site location?

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post


    this is also pretty abandoned if u can find it...
    dude that's a picture of my house -.-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •