Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flea Market

Default Here's the flyer!!!

Ciya guys there... if u guys have few (1-2) stuff to sell, still could contact me. I will sort it out for u.

Default Do pop by Clarke Quay this Sunday!

The GRAIN Flea mart is coming on this Sunday 19 December 2004.
    9.30am to 5.30pm at Clarke Quay.

Those whom are interested and still comtemplating on putting up your stuff for sale. This is your last chance to register with GRAIN. Contact details as stated in the flyer above.

Hope to see you peepz around on Sunday...

anyone went there.......19dec is a hot date for wedding.. cannot go.... *sob sob*

Yeah, wondering how it went, I couldn't make it as I am still in HK :-(.....this is good to repeat, however, some would say there is already the internet. But it is a different atmosphere, for those who know the camera fairs in the US, Australia and Europe should know........but then we need to get those collectors out of their houses too to make it more interesting!

HS

vince123123
    Guests

reached there around 12+.

Lots of back issues of Grain for sale. some camera bags, some softboxes, some antique cameras, and some filters.

was there ard 2pm
    got magazines, bag, cameras
    quite alot of ppl

is it a yearly event... or here and there in a year got a few times?

Quote Originally Posted by hongsien
    Yeah, wondering how it went, I couldn't make it as I am still in HK :-(.....this is good to repeat, however, some would say there is already the internet. But it is a different atmosphere, for those who know the camera fairs in the US, Australia and Europe should know........but then we need to get those collectors out of their houses too to make it more interesting!

HS
    The frequency of holding a photography flea market will have to depend largely on the support and response from the local photography community. The fact that we had a tough time getting people to put up their stuffs there esp cameras bodies, lens (stuff of higher value).

GRAIN has plans for more to come in the Year 2005. We are already in the talks for another venue. Do look out for the space here!! Meanwhile, may PM me to be in the sellers list for the next flea mart.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12